“Best dinner in Cozumel”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood delivered daily, homemade pasta, and fresh baked bread. Everything is made in house, all of our sauces marinara, alfredo, and pesto. All of our desserts are made in our kitchen with fresh ingredients. fresh produce delivered daily. Homemade pizza's made to order. Our experienced waiters are helpful and courteous. We are happy to tailor your meal to your dietary needs.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The moment we walked upstairs and was greeted by the owner Shannon, my husband and I knew this restaurant was something special. Beautifully decorated, the outdoor dining is absolutely beautiful. Shannon explained that the chef would accomodate any special requests and as a vegetarian I was thrilled when my homemade pasta came loaded with fresh roasted vegetables. All the fish is fresh caught locally and my husband raved about the "large and meaty" coconut shrimp. I can't forget to mention the margaritas !!!!! The "regular" margarita is top shelf. Freshly made margarita mix and a generous portion of tequilla exemplified the qulaity and love that goes into everything served at La Terraza. If you're looking for a memorable dinner, this is the special place you've been looking for. Fine dining, reasonable prices and an attentive, warm staff make this our favorite restaurant in all of Cozumel.

Date of visit: June 2018
The Terrace R, Owner at La Terraza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thanks you guys! I very much enjoyed meeting the two of you, see you soon.
Shannon

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

3 lobster tails, 4 jumbo shrimp, a pile of clams and mussels, a huge fresh fish filet, homemade pasta, homemade sauce, the best grilled vegetables you've ever had...all for less than 1000 pesos total for two people! We are so glad we found this place and tried the seafood platter for two. Gracias La Terraza!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Both my partner and I chose the seafood lasagne. Shrimp fish and lobster. It was cooked fresh and my god it was divine. Came served with a mussel and clam on top. Not normally a fan of seafood lasagne but this was EPIC absolutely delish and I tried to get the recipe to no avail.
If you get the chance eat here

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The service was impeccable! From walking into the restaurant to the goodbye. This is Cozumel hospitality at its best. The food is even better than the service. The my wife’s shrimp fettuccine was great. The Boys spaghetti and meatballs were eaten with gusto. The calamari was cooked perfectly. My surf and turf outstanding. (Could use a couple more veggies)
The mojito was mixed to perfection. The outdoor and fresh air makes it even better. Please if you are going to Cozumel make this a must.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Food and ambiance were outstanding! Perfect dinner venue. The best meal we had all month. Cannot wait to return.
The ONLY problem was accessibility to this second floor restaurant because you have to climb a narrow circular staircase. Not an issue for the able bodied. Huge issue for those with any walking ir handicapped issues.

Date of visit: February 2018