“Dinner!”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood delivered daily, homemade pasta, and fresh baked bread. Everything is made in house, all of our sauces marinara, alfredo, and pesto. All of our desserts are made in our kitchen with fresh ingredients. fresh produce delivered daily. Homemade pizza's made to order. Our experienced waiters are helpful and courteous. We are happy to tailor your meal to your dietary needs.
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Wait staff very friendly. Nice breeze at the balcony restaurant. Good wine and coffee.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Our group was looking to depart from traditional Mexican fare for a meal, and we stumbled upon La Terraza by chance. I'm so glad we did! I didn't catch the owners' names, but they are from Washington state, and were so welcoming and kind to us. They passed around a delicious mango margarita for our group to share, and boy was it fresh and delicious!

I ordered the Chicken Parmesan and my boyfriend ordered the Chicken Milano (I think that's what it was called?). Both were excellent! I would say it was my favorite meal of the trip. Having dinner outside in the Cozumel night breeze on the rooftop was a dream. We were so relaxed and really enjoyed the delicious Italian comfort food. The service was fantastic too, which was something we noticed across the board on the whole island. The Cozumel locals really know how to make you feel like a VIP!

Our group had nothing but great things to say about their meals, and when we return to Cozumel, you can bet we'll be back a time or two! :)

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I had frequented this restaurant when it was Prima's. I was pleasantly surprised with La Terraza. I found the food to be superb. I had the special of shrimp wrapped in bacon and basil with pesto pasta. It was so much food, I took a to go box and had the remainder for breakfast. The food was that good that I couldn't leave it behind. The service was a bit slow but it gave our group the chance to visit and enjoy the views of a beautiful night. The ambiance is special as the seating is on the second story on an open veranda. It's a perfect place to enjoy the cool breezes and moonlit evenings.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to eat and stumbled across La Terraza. Great rooftop dining. Our group of six had a mix of Pasta, seafood, pizza and chicken and everything was amazing. Even the deserts were fantastic. The owners were great to visit with and learn more about the island. Best food and service we found during our 10 day stay in Cozumel.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The first impression was made downstairs by the guy seating us. He had to be a used care salesman in another life. Seating was a favor he gave us on arrival along with telling us how lucky we were to be seated. They had turned a number of people away the night before. We had conch fritters but finding the conch in the fritters became a fishing expedition because there was very little conch and a lot of fritter. The fish and pasta were average and the bill was higher than any other restaurant all week.
There are some great Italian restaurants in walking distance of this one.