“Should be #1 Great Portions, great taste”
Review of La Terraza

La Terraza
Ranked #69 of 404 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood delivered daily, homemade pasta, and fresh baked bread. Everything is made in house, all of our sauces marinara, alfredo, and pesto. All of our desserts are made in our kitchen with fresh ingredients. fresh produce delivered daily. Homemade pizza's made to order. Our experienced waiters are helpful and courteous. We are happy to tailor your meal to your dietary needs.
Reviewed 13 October 2016

One of my favorite restaurants on the island. I eat here every time i'm in town and have never had anything less than a great meal/experience. I've been told and have seen the desserts are amazing!!!! The meals are so delicious and large I have yet to find room for dessert ( eventually) 8) My wife loves the lobster specials and I love the steak> The owner (Ed) can usually be found out front greeting guests or upstairs in the restaurant. Also he is very helpful in suggesting dishes depending on your likes ie. seafood, steak, chicken..The chefs are great an more than willing to go the extra mile to make your dish perfecto!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Our meal was very well prepared and the service was excellent. This is in the old location of the first La Preza. Not sure on that spelling. We had a fettuccine dish with shrimp and it was very flavorful. The bread was also tasty and each of us had a salad. Reasonable on pricing.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The restaurant is on the open second floor of a building just a block or two from the waterfront and from the plaza. It's very pleasant to sit there and watch the city go by and the lights come on in the evening. We had excellent pasta and seafood and the accompanying vegetables were fresh and nicely prepared. The service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

A fairly small open air rooftop restaurant offering excellent food. I had fresh lobster linguine and it was superb! The lobster was fresh & I was amazed at how much was included with each plate. Excellent service, modest prices makes this a winner!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I cannot think of anything negative about this place. The food was outstanding! We had fresh homemade raviolis and lobster/fish. Both dishes were incredible! The location is very central, and it is an open air restaurant on the first floor.
The owners are delightful and very attentive hosts. Service was outstanding, just like the food!