“Casa Feliz is my happy place! :)”
other travellers have booked this property
Casa Feliz.  The 'Happy House'  Spectacular Caribbean Sea View...Roof top Bar and Terrace.
Your view as you open the front door of your Caribbean Vacation Home.  It's so close..... Waterfront Home with ramp to the second floor terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Waterfront Home with ramp to the second floor terrace.
Pool with Volley Ball and Hot Tub
Rooftop Terrace Bar for Sunrises and Sunsets
Outdoor Kitchen with Grill and Smoker
Living Room, Extremely Comfortable with stunning view.
Dining Room, Table for 8
Comfortable Kitchen, fully equiped, gas stove.
Master Bedroom North, King, View of Sea, Private Entrance.
Master Bedroom South, Queen, View of Sea, Private Entrance
Bedroom with Garden Pool View.  Queen. Private Entrance.
Garden Suite, Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, Private Entrance.
Casa Feliz Garden
Stair Way to Heaven
Casa Feliz Garden
Juzzui Hot Tub and Water Fall into Pool.
Casa Feliz Garden and Jacuzzi Hot Tub
Casa Feliz Jungle View from the Rooftop Terrace.
Casa Feliz Terrace Overlooking the Sea and Jungle...
View from Casa Feliz
View From Casa Feliz
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Marisol Y
“Casa Feliz is my happy place! :)”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Without a doubt, Casa Feliz will be on my places to re-visit again in the future. The pictures you see of this house cannot possibly do the house justice. Once you walk into the front door --- everything is just as you had hoped and better. The house has everything you need. The area is safe. I felt totally at home upon my arrival.

For me, the best part of the house was the concierge services that came with it. Kelly could not have been any more wonderful. She satisfied every request, and she was incredibly prompt with her communication. She purchased our requested groceries and alcohol before our arrival, and she wisely had all the refrigerators stocked with our beer. She had food sent to the house when we requested it. She even went so far as to help my boyfriend plan our proposal within 24 hours notice. For me --- that kind of service has merited a return visit.

My personality is always very wary of new, foreign surroundings. For me --- Casa Feliz was like another home. You must visit.

Things to bring to Casa Feliz --- your own snorkeling gear (with swim shoes, not flippers) and lots of bug spray. If you're slightly allergic to mosquitos like I am --- then you're going to need bug spray throughout the entire island. It's a must.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The concierge services!
Liked least: The mosquitos --- but that it is not anyone's fault!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mena Arkansas
Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Madison WI
Reviewed 10 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

People with disabilities Older travelers

IL
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing