This was our second stay at the Casa Mexicana this year. It is nothing flashy - but it is clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and the breakast buffet is one of the best I have seen in a long tiime..( I travel for a living) They even have smoked salmon! But no bagels... go figure? It is located on the harbour drive/main shoreline street so you get a little 'city noise.' No restaurant or gym... but we weren't looking for that. The Mega (Walmart) is a five minute walk for anything you need and the town square is a few blocks away (live music/dancing Sunday night!) Cozumelinsider.com will give you the cruise ship schedule so you can avoid the crowds in town. When they leave, you have the place to yourself. We come to Cozumel to dive (fourth trip in 12 months) and are not looking for a 'resort.' We get a great dive package from Sea Robin (searobincozumel.com) And, we HIGHLY recomment them! Also, the grouper at the Wet Wendy's bar is great! They say 'beach' on the website but there is only a small strip across the busy street. We are planning another dive trip in Sept. and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana