2,799 results
All reviews seaside grill el patio portofino restaurant tortuga bar da mario juan carlos dive house ocean front paddle boards fish market cafe pizza place honeymoon suite entertainment staff beach bar main pool nachos
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Normally we do not stay at an all-inclusive hotel, but this place was fabulous! It was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. It truly was a tropical paradise. The food was excellent with several restaurants and bars. There was nightly entertainment that added to the fun of our trip. The only downside was the place was very large and there was a great deal of walking, also, the shore diving was nothing but sand. I would still recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Richard H
SeaczEconcierge, Management area at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Richard H

We would like to thank you for reviewing our resort, for choosing Sunscape Sabor Cozumel and posting nice comments. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I just finished dinner at El Patio restaurant at Sunscape Sabor. We have been there 3 times this week and we have been greeted every night by Samantha, the hostess who always has a smile and is quick to make sure that they have room for us! Tonight Luis was our server and we could not have had a better experience. He brought us a zucchini appetizer that was fantastic and followed that up with a corn soup that was also outstanding. The fajitas and grouper that we ordered were great and Luis was there all the time making sure we were not out of wine or a drink. Samantha and Luis made our last night at El Patio a memorable one. Thank you Samantha and Luis!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michael G

Dear Michael G,

We are pleased to read your positive comments and learn you had such positive experience during your visit. Thank you so much for choosing us and also for sharing your kind feedback.

I am also glad to know you enjoyed our Mexican restaurant and the service offer for our team. They definitely add a great value to your experience.

All in all, we are happy to know you are enjoying your stay and it exceeded all of your expectations.

please do not hesitate in contacting us if we can do something do help you.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Loved our stay. Our room had a beautiful view and although a bit outdated it was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating especially the waiters and the entertainment staff of Arbey Alejandro and Jamillia. The food was fresh and tasty but would have preferred more variety. Make sure to bring water shoes as the surf has a lot of rocks. Nice water sports and evening entertainment. Would return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol T

Hello Mrs. Carol T,

Thank you very much for your preference and confidence. We are more than glad to know you had a positive experience during your visit to Sunscape Sabor Cozumel.we will also make sure to recognize the job of Alejandro and Jamillia, due to their efforts and amazing performance.

We hope to see you around once again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Enjoyed every night of my first experience in Mexico. Alejandro and the whole entertainment team provided nonstop fun every day of the week. Alfredo, Jesus, and the rest of the bar staff were very attentive and engaging throughout our stay. The resort provides plenty of water equipment available for rental daily. Sunscape Sabor is the perfect spot for those who like to scuba dive! We had one issue with our sink, which was fixed immediately. The staff were very helpful and very friendly! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank amboncher

Dear amboncher,

It has been a pleasure to welcome you to stay with us at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel.

We are delighted to know by your fantastic comments, that you were able to fully enjoy from a pleasant stay, with wonderful facilities, entertainment, great all-inclusive offerings, the wonderful treatments and services at our property.

Once again, thank you for your visit, we will be looking forward to the next chance to have you back and enjoy another memorable vacation time.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My 16 yo son and I stayed there over Holy Week for SCUBA diving. The convenience for diving was great and the diving conditions were awesome! There was good snorkeling right off the beach, with calm conditions. The resort was good for my son and I. The beaches were nice, with plenty of chairs and shade; I liked the hammocks. The vast majority of the staff worked hard to please. The food was average, but I tend to be a bit snobby about food (lol). The stand out restaurant was El Patio for dinner, and a close second was Sunnyside Grill for dinner. The small bars and pool area were lively, and the special night outdoor Mexican and Caribbean buffets were tasty. I would definitely recommend exploring the east and south sides of the island.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the lobby are a bit older and have yet to be renovated; on par with a Best Western. The buildings closer to rear of the property, Jr Suites and higher, have been renovated and looked nice.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank reddep

Dear reddep

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words and observations following your recent stay with us at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel.

I was delighted that you’ve enjoyed all the details we take pride in offering our guests. As are our regular practice, we’ve been happy to share your lovely remarks to our team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests only receive the very best in service.

We look forward to having the pleasure of having you back home in the near future.