2,801 results
All reviews seaside grill el patio portofino restaurant tortuga bar da mario juan carlos dive house ocean front paddle boards fish market cafe pizza place honeymoon suite entertainment staff beach bar main pool nachos
Reviewed 21 September 2016

This place is amazing, the rooms are big with large closet, nice deck to set on and watch the sunset, which were beautiful. The food was pretty good for all inclusive. Drink were great and the service was fast. The beach was cleaned every day, nice sand warm water, and amazing snorkeling, no really amazing snorkeling. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Beach front walk out rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jean G
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I was disappointed in the hotel itself. Apple vacations gave this hotel a high review.
eight people in our party and 4 of them got upgraded and the other 4 didn't!
Excellent service from the following: Eugenia, Miguel, Zitlaly Kzirinzi, Adrian, Jorge!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
SeaczEconcierge, Management area at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Marianne K,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed overview of your stay through this mean. Our guest’s feedback is truly appreciated in our constant commitment to improve our service levels.

We have taken note in our opportunity areas kindly mentioned on your overview. Please be certain that all your feedback have reached our Management and we will work in our opportunity areas.

Thank you for recognising our staff's job, it is nice to hear that people appreciate our customer service, which we are constantly trying to improve.

I remain at your service.
Eduardo Betancourt.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We go to Cozumel 2-3 times a year. We LOVE the island! We have been going there for 25 years. We have stayed at several places over the years...even rented houses a few times. By far the best bang for our money has been Sunscape Sabor! They make you feel like you are at home. As soon as we pull up Juan Carlos gives us a hug and gets busy getting us checked in. He makes you feel like family. In fact he always says welcome home first thing!..lol. Ramon Baeza has worked there several years and moved up within the company and has become a very good friend to us. Anything we need or want he is very helpful! I love his attitude! Always upbeat and so fun to be around! Sandy Baeza was awesome this last trip! We had a large group of friends and family. She worked with us all in upgrading our rooms and getting checked in. I cant thank her enough for her patience. Mario (runs Marathons) (forget his last name) works in the breakfast area. He is the kindest man I know. I look forward to seeing him every morning! Eugina works in the breakfast area too but recently moved over to the secrets area. She has the very best attitude and is so sweet! She always runs up for a hug every time we show up. Moses is my newest friend. He works in the breakfast area as well. So funny and always smiling! He loves to joke around and have fun. I enjoy Sunscape Sabor because of the people that work there more than anything! The rooms are great! The view is awesome! Right on the water! Lots of pools...food ,,,drinks,,,everything you would want in paradise, But the people there make all the difference to me! I feel like its my home away from home. What more could you want?

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank BarbMillspaugh
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Not bad at all very relaxing a good time for my wife and I. Then Island is beautiful as well. Plenty to neat and drink and other responsibilities what more can you ask for? Have a goos time and let loose.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The entire Sunscape resort sits along the beach. Even the garden view rooms in the back of the property are extremely close to the beach line. All the buildings on the property are no more than 2-3 floors, which makes for a very cozy, non-crowded and relaxing atmosphere.
We had a beach front walk-out room (2 full beds or 1 king bed option). It was perfect, just open the door and you are on the beach. Top floor rooms all have balconies.
The room service is great, very courteous and respectful of your schedule/time preference.
Several bars and restaurants on premises. Buffet breakfast/lunch/dinner options or you can do a nice sit-down dinner with a 5 course menu. There is also a pizza place and a fast food snack bar for food options.
The Activities/Entertainment team was great!! Daily activities schedule from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm including kayaks, bikes, volleyball, pool activities, bingo, Spanish lessons, salsa lessons, etc... With evening entertainment shows and late night DJ/dancing. Special THANK YOU goes to Brandon Cantillo and Maru De Regules of the Sunscape Entertainment Team. They were absolutely amazing!! Friendly, full of energy, always smiling and extremely helpful/accommodating. Organizing activities, getting all the guests involved and making sure everyone was having a good time. They went above and beyond and the highlights of my stay at Sunscape are 100% attributed to Brandon and Maru!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends