“Awesome family dinner ”

Rolandi's
Ranked #59 of 433 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Rolandi¹s Restaurant Bar & Pizzeria As you enter the restaurant you can sense the romantic, old world aromas emanating from the kitchen and the wood fired oven. The inside dining room is air conditioned, and then the view expands from the waterfront terrace to the beautiful Caribbean. A relaxing view from the covered terrace offers gorgeous sunsets and dive boats gently crossing the seascape. The terrace bar is a great place to meet people day or night. Serving your favorite cocktail and premium liquors with an incredible view and relaxing ambiance. An extensive Italian menu, inspired with a passion for taste, includes local seafood, veal, pasta and of course, wood fired pizza. All the seafood is prepared fresh with fresh herbs and high quality olive oil. Always ask for the catch of the day and pairing it with the right wine is easy. The wine selection is excellent and reasonably priced. The menu makes you want to come back for more. Rolandi¹s looks and feels very upscale but the prices say otherwise. The food is amazing. The location is ideal with a fantastic view and a friendly staff. This is a beautiful spot to celebrate life and eat with a loved one.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We came here for dinner we had a party of 17. When we got there they seated us outside on the patio it was very beautiful. The patio over looked the ocean while eating we got to enjoy the view of the water and the kids looked for cruise ships in the water. The pizza here is very good as was everything else we ordered. Enjoyed this restaurant very much and hope you do too.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We came here for dinner & I was underwhelmed. Initially, I was very excited; the bread they brought out and my sangria were AMAZING. Then it seemed each plate after that was less and less appealing. I ordered a cheese plate that was very bad. Some canned olives, very thick deli meat & some cheese that did not taste very good. No nuts, no fruit, no crackers; just cheese & meat. Disappointing. We ate that and our entrees came next. I had a pizza, which was fine but not worth coming back for. My daughter had the chicken alfredo and was not a fan of the sauce. My husband had the surf and turf & was happy with it. Our waiter never came back and asked if I wanted another sangria. He just sat at the bar staring at us half the night talking to the bartender.

The best part of this restaurant was the little patio area overlooking the water they had lit up. We took some very cute photos here, but for a $100USD I could get a better meal somewhere else.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We enjoyed our meal here. The view from outside tables is amazing. Good food, good service. We will be back!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt, one of the best in the island! The view, food, service, lacation- all are great. A must when visitong Cozumel!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My husband, teen son, and myself came here today for lunch. They didn't open until 1, so be aware of that. The views from this restaurant are absolutely breathtaking! We ate on the patio and had a decent breeze. We ordered the fried calamari and zucchini which was excellent, they served us garlic bread with a habanero garlic oil for dipping as well, which was very good. We ordered a Hawaiian and a pepperoni pizza. Those were good, they weren't my favorite pizza ever, but they were definitely good. I would like to come back sometime for dinner as well and try other dishes. Service was incredible and it definitely helped make the meal!