I have stayed at the Blue Angel twice in the last year.. I am used to 5 star hotels, however, I must say that I really enjoy staying here because:
1) Extremely friendly and accomodating staff!!!
2) Always clean rooms!!!!!
3) Very good food at the restaurant!!
4) Did I mention the awesome staff??!!!
5) Dive boats and dive masters / crew are awesome!!! Some of the best I have dove with!!
6) A must for people who love to dive! The dock is right there, the wash bins are handy and you do not have to haul your equipment very far is a huge convenience for people who are strictly diving!
I am a very sensitive sleeper and I would recommend bringing some ear plugs to drown out the road noise (of course, no fault of the hotel).
The walk into town is about 30 minutes.. however, a taxi is easy to get and a non-event..
Eva, the owner is fabulous and makes time to greet and know her customers!
Someone complained about tips, however, I tip 20% or so because of the level of service and I have never seen any issue with poor service during my stays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms, each with patio or private balcony for you to enjoy the beautiful sunsets or you can relax under the palapas on the ocean or around the fresh water pool. Friendly/helpful staff - on-site restaurant where food is freshly prepared and you can get a quick snack or full meal - on-site full service dive shop. This is a smaller, more intimate hotel. The staff will know your name, and you will know theirs after a few days. We like it this way and we will never change that. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Blue Angel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Angel Hotel Cozumel