Charming little hotel with super friendly staff and very well maintained grounds.
Pros: lush grounds, room well appointed, with sufficient storage space, a table and a safe. Swim up bar was nice and a great place to hang out and meet people. Pool/beach towels readily exchanged in the loby with no fuss. Food was tasty. Relative proximity to town and cruise terminal.
We were able to use dive lockers, even though we used a different dive operator.
Cons: Beds are a little too hard for my comfort. Long boat rides (an hour) south to good dive sites. Kitchen staff disorganized and unable to handle a large group. Internet is free, but only in the lobby and on the slow side. No real beach and lounge chairs on the beach side have no padding. (Lounge chairs around the pool do, but have no shade.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel