Villas Mayaluum
US$ 92
US$ 159
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
El Cid La Ceiba Beach Hotel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 96
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 38
US$ 25
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
Caribo Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 23
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 28/night.

Villas Las Anclas(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 87
  • Pool
Casita de Maya(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 65
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
TripAdvisor
US$ 266
US$ 260
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewspapa hogsself catering unittranslator appfishoxxobedroomappliancescondoratesconveniencepooldivevacationpesosfridgeislandsnorkel
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Had the pleasure to stay at Mayaluum in August for a short time and will be back for a month in February. The Villas is very spacious, immaculate, as well as being so close to our favorite dive shop (Opals Dream) and eateries close by. Beautiful Views, wonderful pool, and Cecelia was so accommodating. I could go on forever~~ We are so looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I've stayed at Mayaluum twice and will probably be back next year.
The owner Cecelia is very nice and goes out of her way if you need help. IE: I needed to see a doctor and she gave me her family doctors cell number.
--Condo is large and clean. 2-3 bedrooms available
--You can see ocean from patio. It is 1/2 mile from grocery stores and 1 mile from downtown Plaza.
--Beautiful pool and grounds
--Free Wi-Fi.

Diving in cozumel is incredible

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathdee59
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We found the Mayaluum on the internet 2 years ago - didn't know what it would be like - it exceeded our expectations by far. The condo is spacious with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, washer/dryer, maid service once a week. There is a beautiful big pool right outside the patio door, very well maintained daily, as well as lovely landscaping all around it. Location is good with view of cruise ships in port and coming and going, small grocery store next door, restaurants and dive shops all around, and fairly close to downtown area. The Caribbean is right across the road. The rates are reasonable and the manager very professional and helpful. Our family came 2 days ago and are very impressed as well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GERALD B
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I have been coming to Cozumel for years and found this place by accident last year. The place I had stayed for the past 10+ years was booked so I happened across Villas Mayaluum on a whim. And what a pleasant surprise! I'm almost afraid to say too many nice things, for fear that it may be difficult to get another reservation! I have stayed in both the 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom units. They are equally as nice and all have a fabulous ocean-view. The pool is kept immaculate...and the grounds are just beautiful. The furnishings are perfect for a beachfront villa....light and comfortable. Each room has a celing fan, which is perfect when you don't have the a/c on all the time. The location is perfect....just a short walk into town or a $5 taxi fare. I also like the convenience of having an Oxxo (mini-mart) right next door. Saves a trip into town if you run out of bottled water! I cannot say enough nice things about this place! I am sitting by the pool as I write this...with only a couple of weeks left....but have already booked another 2 months for early next year. There is no place I would rather stay while in Cozumel! It's delightful and so are the owners....

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank elicoz
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Villa Mayaluum is a small condo complex located near several dive shops. We come to Cozumel often and dive with Scuba Mau so we were looking to be close to their shop and Mayaluum was next door so a perfect choice for our location. We rented a 2 bedroom unit . It was perfect. My sister and I shared one room and a male friend had the other room. The unit rents for $125 per night including all taxes/fees. In less than a 2 minute walk, we were at the dive shop ready to go. The unit is very spacious and had 1 king size bed in the master bedroom with en-suite master bath and two queen size beds in the second bedroom with an additional bathroom. The kitchen was large and the appliances were all new including toaster and blender. The kitchen was sparsely stocked so we ended up buying wine glasses which we gave away to some local friends. There is a small balcony which faces the water which we enjoyed in the mornings and evenings. The pool is beautiful. There is free internet access although sometimes I had difficulty getting a good connection. On several previous visit to Cozumel we have stayed at the Villa Blanca Garden Inn which is less than a block away but would definetly book again here if we needed two bedrooms. Cecilia, the owner, is very nice and made us feel welcome and encouraged us to return and stay longer next time. Of course, we'd love too! I think you'll like it too.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family