“Lunch Stop during our Cruise Excursion”
Review of Casa Mission

Casa Mission
Ranked #43 of 446 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here as part of our excursion we booked via our Carnival Cruise, so we had a large party of about 35 people. The service was quick, the food was good and we were also entertained by a solo guitarist. Since this was part of our cruise excursion, we had 4 entrees to choose from instead of ordering from the menu. I ordered the chicken fajitas, and my husband ordered beef fajitas. The food was okay, but I wish we would've had more options. I enjoyed the lime tortilla soup and homemade tortilla chips on the table with the pico de gallo and spicy tomatillo salsa. We were served jello for dessert, which was a bit disappointing as I would've liked to have flan or sopapillas or something more locally favored. They do serve bottled come and water here. Try the tequila next door at Los Tres Toños as you leave, though. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We always get the coconut shrimp and sangria! This is a family business. We always enjoy the music and friendly service. It's a great dining experience with delicious food!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We went for dinner. It was so relaxing. The place is beautiful and our meal was delicious. I had the lobster and my friend had the grilled fish. We also ordered the Sexy Coffee. That is a must! I highly recommend a stop here. I know its out of the way but definitely worth it. Plan on staying here a couple of hours. You sit outside on the huge patio of this home.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Food was awesome and so was the service! Portions are big and tasty. The sexy coffee is a MUST HAVE! Watching the barista make the coffee is entertainment in itself, but drinking it is even better. The grounds were beautiful. Go early in your vacation in Cozumel because you will want to go again. Awesome restaurant

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The food here was great and the atmosphere was also great. Compared to the “hole in the wall” tiny restaurants found in allies, it just couldn’t compare. Yes, it was more fancy and expensive, if that’s your thing. We found the best food in Cozumel was in tiny restaurants where the locals ate - much cheaper and the food was just as good or better.