“Great food!”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LA COCAY COZUMEL Mediterranean CuisineCreative food, good wine and warm hospitality in a comfortable setting. Our menu is inspired by the variety and flavors of the cuisines of the Mediterranean and Mexico.
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit, but we will make it one of our regular restaurants. We had the Red Snapper special and the Chicken Breast stuffed with goat cheese and apples. Both were excellent. For appetizers we had cheese empanadas with pepper jelly and caprese salad. Both were excellent. Great service! Great food!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

La Cocay was a very good restaurant with great service and delicious food. The service was exceptional! The Snapper special was unfortunately ppppover cooked. My lamb chops were delicious and cooked appropriately. If you like tequila be careful cause the server had me try a shot of extra anejo tequila which was to die for!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We ate here for my birthday dinner while on vacation in Cozumel because if was right around the corner from where we were staying. And I am glad we did. The food here was amazing. I had the lasagna and it was not only outstanding, it was enough for two people. My entire family enjoyed their meal (all had an Italian dish). Another plus to this restaurant was the service. 2 examples for you. 1.) I asked for something that was no longer on the menu. At first we were told the menu had changed and it was no longer available, but after they spoke to the Chef he stated he would make it for us anyways. They went out of their way and made it for us. If that is not customer service then I don't know what is. 2.) when they found out it was my birthday they gave me a complimentary piece of cheesecake, which was also amazing, and even sang "Happy Birthday" to me in Spanish. I thought that this was a very nice gesture. Everybody in my party enjoyed their meals so much during this visit that we went back again a week later and all had steak on the next visit. And we were not disappointed. They were amazing as well. You need to try this place. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Love everything about this place. Might have been the best steak I ever had, and I have travelled in 4 continents. Really enjoyed the wine suggestion, the surf & turf was divine, and appetizers were spectacular. Cannot recommend them enough.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner at this restaurant. I recommend personally the shrimp oven pizza. The service is also good and prices are afordable.

Date of visit: March 2018