“Great place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We have been coming here for three years and it never fails to amaze. The food is always great, the service is friendly and efficient and the atmosphere is lovely.

This time I had the house salad which was do large it filled me up. My wife had the flank steak. Someone sure knows how to prepare it as it was tasty and tender.

We will be coming back.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been eating at La Choza for at least the last 15 years and we always have the noodle soup and the beef fajitas to share which seems to be plenty and so tasty. Don't miss this place if your on the island even for a day.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Wonderful dinner setting away from the crowds. Great food and the best margaritas any of us have ever had. Don't miss out.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

La Choza is an unpretentious establishment serving proper Mexican Food that Mexicans like to eat.

The staff is very friendly (even helped me with my Spanish) tell them what you like and they will recommend a choice for you. The food we had and that of those around was colourful, fresh and tasty. Add a giant size Margarita and the evening will be perfect.

The menu ranges from dishes that you are familiar with to House specialities so you are sure to find something that you will like.

Not as fancy looking as some of the other places in town but the food more than makes up for it

Reviewed 7 February 2018

La Choza was directly across the street form our B&B, Villa Escondida. After my wife and I came in from a fishing charter with Chichi Charters, the B&B owners suggested we take our catch to La Choza for supper. They prepared our trigger fish between two different recipes and both were amazing. The cost was even better! The food was excellent and the service was great. We were even treated to a couple of romantic songs, table-side, by some local gentlemen. It topped off the great food and service with local charm and music. An overall great experience and great memories!