It is cheap and the people from the hotel were helpful and nice. All the rest is not so exceptional, the swimming pools looks better on the pictures, the hotel is on the road and there is bus and cars all day and all nights (highway between cancun and merida almost) - The food was poor and there were a lot of bugs in the rooms (we were travelling with a baby not the best choice for us)
Apart from that it is close enough to chichen itza eventhough it is not a walking distance, it is just in front of cenote ik kil and the parking is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting hotel in the best location of Chichen Itza. Beautiful bungalows with private terraces, air conditioning, cable tv, safe box, and local handcrafts. Extensive gardens with two swimming pools, one with unique reef formations and spectacular bottom, two palapas with hammocks for relaxation. Large, guarded parking lot. Restaurant Bar overlooking circular pool with the best food for the gods. Walk to Ikil cenote for a refreshing swim or to the Balankanche caves for underground adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Dolores Alba Chichen
- Dolores Alba Chichen Hotel