Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

I love that they have free wifi! The driver was very nice and we got a ride back for an inexpensive... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
emmaarasmussen
Denver, Colorado
via mobile
Its your choice , be weary !!

Booked a pick up with this firm through Expedia , after arriving 40 mins late on the Thomas Cook... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 25.99
from US$ 10.00
from US$ 6.40
More Info
All reviews before departure received an email return ride no complaints booked online went smoothly great service airport transportation within minutes clipboard
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They made me wait in line at the airport so someone could try and sell me something. When I finally did get in the van, they packed us in like sardines. Then, it took almost TWO HOURS to get to Playa del Carmen from Cancun. What a waste! Never again.

1  Thank Joni S
Yellow T, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Super Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Joni S

Super Shuttle Cancun would like to thank you for your review, we would like you to know that Super Shuttle offers shared and private services from Cancun to Playa del Carmen, we manage waiting time standards proposed by the airport for shared services which are always acomplished. Please, send us your reservation number to customerservice@yellowtransfers.com to follow up this case in particular.

Super Shuttle Cancun sends you it's regards. Have a nice day.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Do not use this transportation. I booked a tripped with a few couples and we’ve been waiting out here for 45 minutes to an hour on a shuttle to take us to the hotel. I’ve asked the workers here numerous times when a shuttle will be arriving and every time they responded it was a bunch of lies. I was promised a shuttle when my flight arrived and that It would take around 15-20 minutes. If there is another transportation company, I highly recommend using them and saving your money with Super Shuttle. Super Shuttle is terrible and they should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of tourist. AVOID AT ALL COST.

1  Thank Tiffany P

Hello Tiffany

Thank you for taking your time to write your review, it's important for us to read all the comments of our customers, we would like you to know that we're implementing new systems to avoid situations like waiting that much in line from happening again so our customers can get to their vehicles to their hotels as soon as they claim their baggage. However, we hope you had a good time here in Mexico.

Super Shuttle Cancun sends you it's regards. Have a nice day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I booked a private transportation. When I arrived they made me wait for 15 min with all the cars and the drivers right there.
I stayed at the The Secrets of Vine hotel. The person from Super Shuttle that works in that hotel (Alberto Caballero) is a rude and unprofessional person. The shuttle to take me back to the airport got to the hotel and I received a call in my room. When I got to the front of the hotel it was already gone.
I definitely DO NOT recommend to use this company if you are going to Cancun.

Hello Marco

Super Shuttle Cancun thank you for writing your review, it's really important for us to follow up your comments that you send us your information and your reservation number to customerservice@yellowtransfers.com so we can see what happened and how can we help you.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Private transfer from airport to resort. Nice air conditioned van was ready to take us with only a short wait. Driver was friendly. Our return was also private transfer and was prompt on pickup with another friendly driver. Very reliable and timely. I was worried with the poor reviews. This was not our experience and the company was great! Very pleased!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Supper Shuttle kept me waiting for 30 min until 2 more people arrived and I started complaining.

Uber cannot enter Cancun, the local Government receive bribes from the taxi companies, prohibiting Uber entrance in the hotel and Airport area.

This situation allows the taxi companies to mistreat the tourists.