other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Lee3450
Newport, Washington
“BIG DISAPOINTMENT DIDN'T GET WHAT WE PAID FOR”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

No one met us with keys, I rented 2 rooms, one from a different owner. That room was exactly as described and a wonderful property manager Rommell.. He didn't have access to the other room because he worked for a different owner. Some how he managed to get a key and we got into the room. Not the room that we thought we rented but a room. Great feeling that we would have beds that night. We rented this room as a One bedroom with 2 baths. We got a studio that looked nothing like the pictures. The condo office would not help us because we had not rented through their association. On Monday when they were open they did try to email owner for me, didn't work. Tues. when I kept bugging them they tried to call the property manager. No answer. Wed. they finally gave me her phone #. I bought a calling card for the pay phone, No luck. Finally I said to my wife we will make the best of it and be on vacation. We did have emails once we got home of attempts to get ahold of us but we had no internet there. And still stayed 2 weeks in a room much different than we paid for. We did get the $140.00 SECURITY deposit back for which I was thankful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: That we finally found someone to get us keys-never had contact from porperty manager
Liked least: I didn't get the one bed room I paid for I got a studio with no balcony
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Mar 2016
Thanks for your comment. Our apartment is verified by tripadvisor, they sent a photographer so the photos are real. Our manager was waiting for you at the condo entrance and she finally found you in the apartment your friends rented. We were trying to contact you and speaking with the condominium office permanently, but we couldn´t find you. We´ve sent you emails and messages by tripadvisor to ask you what you need but we didn´t have answer. The 2 baths problem was a tripadvisor system mistake when they made modifications on their websites. And we explain it to you before your trip. The pictures are verified.

Travellers are raving about these Cancun hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing