4 elevators for all the guests takes eternity ti get downstairs
Terrible fud no ac in restaurants
Just arrived and They wanted yo riP me OFF with my credit card
Tried Cancún for the first time , dont go yo playa del Carmen Way much better!
Small pool !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Parnassus Family Resort is located at KM 17 on the Hotel Zone. It is an ideal hotel whether you are vacationing, celebrating or working. Ranging from fun to excitement for the whole family. With areas specialized for baby care, plus a complete children’s water park with a castle, pirate ship and water slides. Teenager club and a complete day and night time activities program. All the upbeat fun imaginable for families; snack bars, coffee and sweets at our creperie. Offering also exclusive areas for adults only. When choosing suites or club rooms for adults only, guests have access to our elite lounge restaurant for breakfast, and in-room special amenities. A variety of 7 different restaurants, 11 bars, 24 hour room service, 4 pools, mini golf plus a variety of different suites to choose from including family suites that fit up to five people. Entertainment at night, with interactive games and shows performed by our entertainers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Great Parnassus Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Parnassus Cancun