I will begin with the positive. We stayed at this resort and on the advise of several other comments made here, requested a room in the Tower. We got a room on the Penthouse Floor, with spectular views, beautiful bathroom (with a tub), lounging chair and a glasstop table and chairs. The housekeeping was great - the room was great. This resort seems to be a family orientated resort, plus it was spring break..so lots of kids and teenagers. The food was alright, but the buffet is very limited.
The beach however is a heartbreaker. It is very dirty, full of weeds and you can never get in over your head. It is very shallow.
If you are a shopper, this is a great location, just jump on the bus for under a $1.00 and you are at the mall or downtown within minutes.
Service was very polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kids Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games.They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Resort Cancun
- Calinda Beach Cancun