Wish we could give a 5 Diamond Plus rating!! Live Aqua belongs at the top of the list, as it certainly lives up to all of the positive reviews we read. You've got to try the Mango Lily... awesome! Even the mini-fridge was stocked daily (part of the all-inclusive)... as much bottled water as you could drink (we took some with us on our excursions), plus a variety of sodas, beer, granola bars, Oreos, and potato chips. The restaurants served bottled water, on request. The staff was very, very, very attentive, without being intrusive. The beach was the cleanest and best maintained for as far as we could see (and walk). Two stand-out employees were lifeguards Maribel and Sulma. Both were serious about the safety of each person in the water. Their counsel allowed us to come back and play in the sea another day. They deserve respect from all of us. Shopping is easy, across the street at La Isla, or catch the R-2 bus and travel with the locals to Wal-Mart and Mercado 28 for 8.5 pesos each way (no transfers). Every meal we had was wonderful. We tried each restaurant, the deli inside the gift shop, and, my husband's favorite, the sushi bar. He was really impressed with the seafood soup at Azur, too. My favorite was the fish and shrimp taco at Sea Corner, a must-try for lunch. Even the hamburger from the pool-side Hotdog Stand was great. Infinity pools (swim-up bar) were very relaxing. The Circo (cirque de soleil) dinner show was magnificent and the buffet was awesome. Our room had a king-sized bed and was very comfortable. Please see "tips" for more room info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua