“Great vacation!”
Review of Gran Caribe Resort

Gran Caribe Resort
Ranked #32 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This is the first time that our son and his girlfriend went to Cancun. They chose this one for the price and reputation. The beach was breathtaking!!! The service excellent!!! We had an oceanview and it was just awsome! Didn't do the pool, cause no chairs available, but didn't mind, cause we love the ocean! The only bad thing is the food. Not much choice and it was bland, not even fresh juices and the pineapple tasted like water. Other than that, it was superbe!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jodanick
Matias K, Director General at Gran Caribe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Thank you very much for writing us in regards to your recent stay at Gran Caribe Cancun

We truly appreciate when a guests takes their time to share with us their “Gran” experience!

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

What a great time we had at the Gran Caribe Real Resort! Greeted by staff (Angel and Franisco) as we arrived. We have been coming for over 15 yrs.
The Staff has become just like family to us, that is why we return. Andre & Dana always accommodating in every way. They keep us entertain. The lobby and pool area always a friendly faces of Linda, Norma, Ruby, Daniel and Chely. Clarivel and Mary the morning cooks always make sure breakfast is wonderful. We do not even look at other locations because the staff is always helpful and caring.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CancunGirl09

Gracias for taking part of your valuable time to share with us your experience,

We are very happy to know that you had a fabulous vacation with us

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2012

This was my first trip to this hotel and it was beyond amazing. I haven't been to the sea in over three years and I was absolutely delighted with how everything turned out. The food was great since there were several restaurants to chose from and the variety of the food that was available changed from day to day. The beach was breath taking and it was never hard to find a spot to either to tan in the sun or to lay under the shade. Next the hotel room had plenty of room and everything was very clean and tidy. All the activities during the day were well organized and kept everyone entertained if they were willing to partake in the program. Lastly, the entertainment team was fantastic and kept the night life exciting by showing you the nightlife of cancun! Everyone should meet them: Cesar, Gama, Dany, Bierly, Omar and Cindy! Overall this was one of the best trips I've ever had and I would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank kristina m
NicolasV547, Manager at Gran Caribe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We are deeply grateful for your feedback and suggestions as they are very valuable to us. Please rest assured that we will attend your concerns and that we remain committed to exceeding our guests expectations.
Thank you very much for your continuous preference, we are looking forward welcoming you back in a near future.
Cordially,
General Management

Reviewed 26 August 2012

This is our 2nd visit to the same hotel. First visit was 2008 when the Gran Caribe was the only beach front, now the beach runs both ways from the Gran Caribe and is beautiful! The Gran Caribe ammenities are very nice. As always, enjoyed the beach bar. The lobby bar wtih Victor was awesome. He was sure to keep me hydrated. By the pool, Maclobio was our favorite waiter. He was very attentive and took care of our thirsty needs. We had a wonderful visit in Cancun and look forward to coming back. We stayed in 2212 and had a fabulous view!! Oceanfront highly recommended! Definitely check out Lorenzilla's across the street if you love seafood. Definitely worth every penny!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brkhousekitty

On behalf of Gran Caribe Cancun staff and myself, we appreciate the time you took to share with us your positive review!

See you soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

This was my first trip to Cancun, and I can promise it won't be my last. There are so many hotels to chose from, but there is no need for me to even look into any other than the Gran Caribe Real.

As an 18 year old traveling with my parents and little sister, I had a thought that this vacation would be aimed more towards just relaxing and enjoying all that Cancun has to offer; beautiful beaches, clear bright water, and overall fantastic experiences. And of course I got all of that and much more. But as much as i had fun with my family, the one thing that was missing was being able to have fun doing it all with friends. This is where the staff comes in.... On only my second day, I was approached by a very handsome young staff member, who informed me of the functions that they offered around the resort for people my age. By that night, I was out experiencing the incredible nightlife with a group of people from my resort. I was able to meet new people and make friends from all over the globe. The next day, I met more of the staff and began to create more friendships. And not just a friendship for the vacation, but friendships I can and have taken back home with me. Friendships that I know will be just as strong for when I go back. The entire sports and entertainment staff, the waiters, the bar tenders, the front desk individuals and even the cleaners were constantly putting a smile on my face the whole vacation. It really doesn't matter who you are, I guarantee you will have a blast on your vacation if you choose Gran Caribe Real as your destination resort. Whether you are looking to relax with family and take it all in, or go have fun every night with friends you may have never thought you would have created.

If you are looking for a memorable vacation with nothing but smiles, amazing memories and the ability to get away from all your stress, choose Gran Caribe Real. And make sure to introduce yourself to the best staff; Cesar, Gama, Cindy, Lizet, Bierley, Dany, and Dana!!

Room Tip: I had a room that was on the bottom floor right next to Oki Kids Splash, and it was very easy for my...