As to be expected from an all inclusive hotel, the food was predictable and mediocre, and the drinks were watered down and weak. The hotel is very nice and in a good location. We requested to get rooms next to our friends who we travelled with but were denied and our friends ended up with a better room then we did(we booked them together). Our room was nice and spacious with a nice view of the sea.
The hot tubes are not really hot and several of them were broken when we were there. The "pool party" staff were frankly kind of annoying and gave off that bad wedding entertainer vibe. It seemed as if they were gearing the activities towards 70 year olds, when most people on the pool deck were in the 20-40's range. The beach was beautiful and you have access to other nearby rius which was nice to go out and explore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun???S resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotel???S private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. To Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. From a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 Miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 Miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun