11,106 results
All reviewsmarket grillroyal servicemoleblue agavefamily conciergebali bedsavenue barnaos restaurantyhi spakids zonemain pyramiddinner reservationspersonal butlerocean viewsushibutler servicetacos
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stayed there at large convention.
The place is huge, many pools, restaurants, bars, very Long Beach, night clubs, activities.
Service was quite good for a place this big.
Food was good, not excellent; but with so many choices one has lots of possibilities; although since it is all inclusive, all the best places fill up very fast and one might end up in a large line to eat.
Rooms are quite big

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank armando v
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Mr armando v

We are more than happy to know that you enjoyed the great facilities that our resort has to offer. And I would like to take this chance to thank you for sharing with us these lasts experiences at Paradisus Cancún.
Believe me your feedback helps us to be better every day, all comments are sent to those responsible for proper monitoring and to have effective solutions.
We hope that in the future you can give us the opportunity to prove that all the improvements are effective
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information in your next trip to Cancun.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed at Paradisus in royal service for 5 nights. From the moment we walked into the resort, we were treated like royalty. The resort itself is beautiful, all the food was delicious and the service was great as well. Our butler, Eduardo went above and beyond to make us have an amazing time. Orlando was also super cool. He always made sure we were content by the pool. We are counting the days until we come back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear user chriskR4463RO

I want to thank the time used to share your new perception of our hotel. We are proud to know that this time we make you feel wonderful, because that will always be our goal.
I also appreciate the comments about royal service; this section specially designed for adults is at the level of the highest expectations and a team that always responds with maximum speed and efficiency possible.
We are delighted to know that the impression that you had from the hotel now is different, however, our work does not stop there, we are in a continuous improvement to reach perfection and share with you all the wonders that the mexican caribbean has to offer.
I want to extend you our warmest invitation to let us be your host in the near future again, I'm sure you'll be surprised.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 18 October 2017

From the minute we walked into the lobby of the Paradisus we were meet with a wonderful staff of people from the Concierge to check in. The lobby had beautiful flower arrangements that were changed every couple of days and the greenery that hung from each floor was well maintained, Our room was spacious and the mini bar was stocked with cold drinks, beer , water and snacks. The buffet food was delicious and never boring. We use the pool in front of the buffet restaurant and were never without a cold beverage or any snack thanks to our waiter Sergio Mescro who took well care of us. The entertainment was great but the location where they performed could have been somewhere else were we did not have to sit on the stairs going down to the beach which were hard and uncomfortable, the Michael Jackson impersonator group was fabulous. My friend and I went to the SPA which was a wonderful experience calm and soothing, we spent a couple of hours there and were never rushed to leave by the staff. We truly had a wonderful time recommend Paradisus to our friends family and 1 has already booked it for December on our recommendation.

Room Tip: for the extra few dollars choose a room with the ocean view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear user Olympia60

Thanks for these comments. We are delighted to know that our team and our hotel lived up to your expectations.
We thank you also for taking the time to share this with the traveling community.
We hope that in the future you will return to this beautiful place and let us pamper you with the warmth and services that only Paradisus Cancun can offer you.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This is our second time to Paradisus Cancun, and we booked the family concierge because the royal service area was out of commission. The check-in had a couple of hiccups - we had to wait a while to be shown to our room after we were given notification via what's app that it was ready, but not a huge deal. we had booked the lagoon view with the king bed, but when we got to our room, there was a very strong unbearable varnish smell.. instant headache. Our butler immediately got us another room, and upgraded us to ocean view, which we were thrilled with, but this room only had 2 double beds which we were told would be put together, but it never happened.. a little disappointing bc it was my husband and I's 4th anniversary. Besides this, we were very happy with our stay, and we got excellent service from our butlers, Gabriel and Fernanda. They both checked in with us daily to let us know when they arrived and offered us help every day, booked our dinner reservations and made our stay vey special with bottle service, chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals. They also helped our friends and my husband plan surprises for me. Our housekeeping was excellent.. there was a lady that came by with a cart almost every day asking if I needed extra towels. We were very pleased with with the friendly staff all over the resort, and were always greeted with a Buenos Dias with a hand over the heart.. Our favorite place to eat, same as last year, was la palapa.. the food was amazing, and the staff (Cesar, Eddie, Moises, Jorge, Daniel, Joel, Ignacio? And others- lady waitress and the waiter with the gold tooth), went out of their way to make our time enjoyable. They also served us on the beach and Came up and down the stairs so many times to check on us.. My feet were very swollen from the heat, and they actually brought me bags of ice so I would feel better. Other restaurants: bana- the sushi restaurant - amazing food and quick service. Beautiful ambience with the indoor vines and plants.. mole - authentic Mexican restaurant.. the food was very creative. had cappuccino bean soup in a mug and had froth on top so it looked just like a cappuccino.. also had pork with a delicious sauce and sides. My favorite thing there was the mariachi band. They came up to our table singing.. also excellent were fuego- Latin fusion, market grill - Brazilian steakhouse, enso- Thai food, and vento- Mediterranean food.
We liked to also go over to the coffee stand, gelato stand, royal service coffee area, and the swim up bar. entertainment was amazing.. we saw the Michael Jackson impersonator, the performers by the pool dancing, and the Mayan dancers. Cocos beach bar and the red lounge both had excellent service and friendly staff as well. I was also very happy to learn that the resort has a full time worker that releases the baby turtles.. I was lucky to be on the beach while one was being released. We also had hydrotherapy included, and went a couple days.. love the spa, aromatherapy and the shower jets.. as soon as you are in the vicinity of the spa, you can smell the citrus incense.. They have an area outside with the hydrotherapy with herbal teas, drinks, cucumbers and healthy snacks. Only complaints besides check-in.. the elevators smelled disgusting.. also, it is really hard to drink frozen drinks without a straw.. They werent available anywhere on the resort. Some of the frozen drinks and fruit juices had a very chemically taste, like there were artificial sweeteners. Overall, our stay was amazing and all of the staff went above and beyond and we would love to come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear user NADYA B

Thank you for sharing these comments about your most recent experience. As you could see, our team is highly qualified to respond effectively and quickly to all requests from our guests.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again and allow us to pamper you with the great wonders that only Paradisus Cancun can offer you.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Well the place was nice along with the staff , one of the few downsides is the air conditioner, only your room has air , no ac in the restaurants . The other one is that someone came in my room and stole my money , once I called the security they came to my room asked me questions , they searched my room as well as my luggage making sure my money was not somewhere else in the room . They checked the electronic door mechanism to see who came in my room and and according to them no one but me enter the room ( figures ) . The next day I went and talk to another security staff member to tell them to check on the people that comes in to the hotel and sales you the excursions because they are the only people that have your hotel name of course and your room number so they know how long you will be out of your room , the guy looks at my face and said no that is IMPOSSIBLE , I laughed then as I tell him that it sounds like an inside job he assured me that they have a security system that no one can crack , I laughed some more and went back to my room , then I realized they are sitting on a gold mine , cause here in the US we have one of the best secured systems and Russia , North Korea and China were able to crack it so I hope they take advantage of this situation LOL ! Little to say I will never go back to that hotel ever again . PS I know they provide a safe in the rooms and my money was taken from a drawer , still an inside job so be careful use the safe specially if you are going to an excursion .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Omar R
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear user Omar R

Thank you for your comments We regret that you had some problems in your last visit to the Mexican Caribbean. I want yo yo know that for us the highest priority will always be offer security to all our customers.
Your comments have been shared with the departments involved in order to give a detailed review of everything that happened.
We hope that in the future you give us the opportunity to show why today we are one of the best acomodation options in this wonderful destination.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us in Cancun.