11,197 results
All reviews market grill royal service mole blue agave family concierge bali beds avenue bar naos restaurant yhi spa kids zone main pyramid dinner reservations personal butler ocean view sushi butler service tacos
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This is our second time to Paradisus Cancun, and we booked the family concierge because the royal service area was out of commission. The check-in had a couple of hiccups - we had to wait a while to be shown to our room after we were given notification via what's app that it was ready, but not a huge deal. we had booked the lagoon view with the king bed, but when we got to our room, there was a very strong unbearable varnish smell.. instant headache. Our butler immediately got us another room, and upgraded us to ocean view, which we were thrilled with, but this room only had 2 double beds which we were told would be put together, but it never happened.. a little disappointing bc it was my husband and I's 4th anniversary. Besides this, we were very happy with our stay, and we got excellent service from our butlers, Gabriel and Fernanda. They both checked in with us daily to let us know when they arrived and offered us help every day, booked our dinner reservations and made our stay vey special with bottle service, chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals. They also helped our friends and my husband plan surprises for me. Our housekeeping was excellent.. there was a lady that came by with a cart almost every day asking if I needed extra towels. We were very pleased with with the friendly staff all over the resort, and were always greeted with a Buenos Dias with a hand over the heart.. Our favorite place to eat, same as last year, was la palapa.. the food was amazing, and the staff (Cesar, Eddie, Moises, Jorge, Daniel, Joel, Ignacio? And others- lady waitress and the waiter with the gold tooth), went out of their way to make our time enjoyable. They also served us on the beach and Came up and down the stairs so many times to check on us.. My feet were very swollen from the heat, and they actually brought me bags of ice so I would feel better. Other restaurants: bana- the sushi restaurant - amazing food and quick service. Beautiful ambience with the indoor vines and plants.. mole - authentic Mexican restaurant.. the food was very creative. had cappuccino bean soup in a mug and had froth on top so it looked just like a cappuccino.. also had pork with a delicious sauce and sides. My favorite thing there was the mariachi band. They came up to our table singing.. also excellent were fuego- Latin fusion, market grill - Brazilian steakhouse, enso- Thai food, and vento- Mediterranean food.
We liked to also go over to the coffee stand, gelato stand, royal service coffee area, and the swim up bar. entertainment was amazing.. we saw the Michael Jackson impersonator, the performers by the pool dancing, and the Mayan dancers. Cocos beach bar and the red lounge both had excellent service and friendly staff as well. I was also very happy to learn that the resort has a full time worker that releases the baby turtles.. I was lucky to be on the beach while one was being released. We also had hydrotherapy included, and went a couple days.. love the spa, aromatherapy and the shower jets.. as soon as you are in the vicinity of the spa, you can smell the citrus incense.. They have an area outside with the hydrotherapy with herbal teas, drinks, cucumbers and healthy snacks. Only complaints besides check-in.. the elevators smelled disgusting.. also, it is really hard to drink frozen drinks without a straw.. They werent available anywhere on the resort. Some of the frozen drinks and fruit juices had a very chemically taste, like there were artificial sweeteners. Overall, our stay was amazing and all of the staff went above and beyond and we would love to come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear user NADYA B

Thank you for sharing these comments about your most recent experience. As you could see, our team is highly qualified to respond effectively and quickly to all requests from our guests.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again and allow us to pamper you with the great wonders that only Paradisus Cancun can offer you.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Well the place was nice along with the staff , one of the few downsides is the air conditioner, only your room has air , no ac in the restaurants . The other one is that someone came in my room and stole my money , once I called the security they came to my room asked me questions , they searched my room as well as my luggage making sure my money was not somewhere else in the room . They checked the electronic door mechanism to see who came in my room and and according to them no one but me enter the room ( figures ) . The next day I went and talk to another security staff member to tell them to check on the people that comes in to the hotel and sales you the excursions because they are the only people that have your hotel name of course and your room number so they know how long you will be out of your room , the guy looks at my face and said no that is IMPOSSIBLE , I laughed then as I tell him that it sounds like an inside job he assured me that they have a security system that no one can crack , I laughed some more and went back to my room , then I realized they are sitting on a gold mine , cause here in the US we have one of the best secured systems and Russia , North Korea and China were able to crack it so I hope they take advantage of this situation LOL ! Little to say I will never go back to that hotel ever again . PS I know they provide a safe in the rooms and my money was taken from a drawer , still an inside job so be careful use the safe specially if you are going to an excursion .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Omar R
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear user Omar R

Thank you for your comments We regret that you had some problems in your last visit to the Mexican Caribbean. I want yo yo know that for us the highest priority will always be offer security to all our customers.
Your comments have been shared with the departments involved in order to give a detailed review of everything that happened.
We hope that in the future you give us the opportunity to show why today we are one of the best acomodation options in this wonderful destination.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us in Cancun.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I can’t wait to write this review, last week I was at Paradisus Cancun :AMAZING, beautiful, hotel, the lobby simple but great for me less is more!! , the reception was nice and the gentlemen that made our check in was very courteous, we get there a little early and immediately we were taken into the room : the rooms was very nice we had a lagoon view and the busy boulevard, but the entrance to the lobby was to far from the street that we didn’t hear any noise at all, the little fridge was full of drinks, cookies, chips a little downside, the bed was a little hard for me but I ask them if they can do something and immediately they send the housekeeper to put some soft stuff in the bed and was fine, the toiletries fantastic!!! And there was not that musty smell that sometimes you feel as a soon you enter the room overall great room , the buffet for the breakfast was really good they were changing the menu almost everyday, unfortunately I didn’t get the names of the people working in the restaurant, but everybody was really nice and complacent they go far and beyond to make you feel important, the bathrooms in the common areas as the pool, the lounge and around the hotel ; super, super clean, love the tacos and quesadillas corner , the Mexican restaurant was great, the Japanese, fabulous, but the level 0 of the hotel the best amazing beautiful, my husband and me had a massage OH MY GOD !!! You must have it !!!! was wonderful !!!! In overall wonderful resort, I will be back as soon as possible I definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Colofox1959

Dear user Colofox1959

Thank you for sharing with the traveling community your experience at Paradisus Cancun hotel. We are very happy to know that the time you were with us you enjoyed it to the fullest.
Today we are one of the most prestigious accommodation options in Cancun, because thanks to the efforts of our great team and the recommendations of our guests can position ourselves as a high-quality choice and offer diversity in our services.
Every day our task is seeking improvements and to implement programs that will help us get closer to our ultimate goal, the total satisfaction of our customers.
Please do not hesitate to come back with us in the future so you can still enjoy the great things we have.

Cordially

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

When we exited the bus, there were friendly faces awaiting us. We were offered a washcloth which had a lovely aroma. We were assisted with our luggage and upon entering the hotel, noticed how beautiful it was from the distance.

What I loved:
-A quick and smooth check-in.
-The room was beautiful - picture perfect.
-We had access to the snacks, soda, water in the refrigerator, 24-hour room service (for a $5 fee), unlimited food and drinks.
- Impeccable customer service.
- There was a number of restaurants on the grounds which served very tasty food.
- Housekeeping was amazing.
- Their efforts to assist us and accommodate such a large party was greatly appreciated.

What I would improve:
- There were limited channels on the TV in which most of them were in Spanish. There were only a few programs in English.
- I didn't enjoy the majority of their alcoholic beverages.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank mflower275
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Appreciated user mflower275

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your host. We are happy to know that the time you spent with us was full of good experiences and unique moments.
We thank you for sharing your good comments and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Remember that at Paradisus Cancun there will always be a team waiting for you.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Let me told you something, this hostel have a excellent customer services that a never received since we arrive to the total was like a fairly tale every person in the total was so kind and helpful believe me when I said that on the front desk they assign us a person Judith for us she was our referral in everything we wanted, I don't know if she was our counselor , because somebody told me that the person's in the desk for your floor is your counselor but for us she was the best , all the total is amazing I don't care the little things like construction in the pool for kids you what because because the hotel is wonderful that we do not care,
Now
Food amazing you have several options to choose what you want , the main buffet every day change the menu , my favorite restaurant was naos and ishi
Pool amazing soooooooooo big
Room omg comfortable went we arrive, they put flowers on bed and fruit and Champaign

Then we get a tour in the submarine was the most wonderful experience that I never have.

Know for me the only bad experience was because went we arrive in the airport there are to many people trying to sale tour for less please don't pay attention to the people listen don't do that , we expend all our day in other total they force you to buy apartments and is so maddening because you may want to run out of there and return to your wonderful and comfortable hotel and not leave there any more
We went around the city and is beautiful but the people outside is different that the hostel you see the different everything is expensive.

I invite you go and visit this place is for sure the best option for me was a spectacular

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Omara L

It is a pleasure for me to read the good comments you have shared with the TA community.
We greatly appreciate you values and thank the efforts of our collaborators, for us there is no greater reward than create unique and unforgettable experiences.
Please do not hesitate to return with us in the future and relive the great wonders that we have to offer.