11,094 results
All reviewsmarket grillroyal servicemoleblue agavefamily conciergebali bedsavenue barnaos restaurantyhi spakids zonemain pyramiddinner reservationspersonal butlerocean viewsushibutler servicetacos
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Paradisus Cancun with our 1 1/2 year old daughter the first week of October. Let me just say it was... wonderful and as relaxing as you can get with a toddler!!! My husband and I Paradisus lovers!!! We got married at Palma Real in Punta Cana, we had our honeymoon at La Perla in Riviera Maya and now this first family vacation at Cancun. We are used to traveling with Royal service and now with the baby we were not sure how it would go. We decided to do family concierge because of the great reviews and they did not disappoint.

Family Concierge:

Rodolfo, Maria and Alexander were amazing. They brought gifts for our little one at night and everything is done with a smile on their face. They also brought my husband and I bottles of champagne, wine, a nice tequila, chocolate covered strawberries. You name it they had it...they made us feel special.
*Communication:
We were there during the week that Tropical storm was going to pass over cancun. Let me say nothing happened but the hotel was great with communicating with us about changes and updating us regarding the storm. Thank goodness we just got rain. We used what’s app to communicate which is very good. We left our daughter one day at the baby zone to enjoy some adult time at the spa. She was hysterical and lasted about 20 min but maria, our butler,contacted us right away via what’s app we were there in a matter of minutes. THANK YOU!!!! The service was amazing and well worth it so if you have a family it’s a MUST!

Things happen....it was not always perfect... there was one instance when we wanted to push back a reservation because our daughter went down for a late nap after the pool but we did not get a response from our butler.We managed to make it to the restaurant 30 minutes late and they did not want to sit us because they only wait 15 minutes for reservations, which is completely understandable. Overall, they sat us and the meal was fabulous at Market Grill (one of the best dinners we had). We just wish our butlers would have responded. If it can’t be done it can’t be done... but a response would have been nice. We also asked for whole white milk be stocked in our mini fridge instead of chocolate milk. Several times it was not there and we either had to call or go pick them up at family cosierge. However, This did not ruin our trip at all we had a great time and would do this again. Our room was updated, clean and the AC was great. Again, Family concierge is well worth it... this will be the only way we travel to a Paradisus.

Pool:
Pool- the adult pools are very deep. I am short and could not enjoy it at all. We either had to stay at the kiddie pool with our daughter or go to jacuzzis like pool within the pool. It would be nice if the pool was not as deep. Also when you get in there is a huge step at the bottom so please be careful I scrapped my knee on it.

The Kiddie pool was fun for the little ones. We were there most of the time.

A big thank you to Veronica and Sophania who kept our drinks coming. They were friendly made great suggestions and they wanted us to relax on vacation. Such hard working people...

****Restaurants:
This is the only reason we gave this resort a 4. Most of the indoor restaurants are extremely hot... They need to invest in good air conditioning.

Naos- we ate here for breakfast, lunch and once for dinner food was very good but sometimes cold. One thing my husband and I did not like is that at the omlette station they did not flip the eggs before they add the veggies. We tried both stations numerous times and it was the same. There were always lots of good options at the buffet.

A big thanks to Gaudencio, excellent waiter, who was amazing with our daughter during breakfast and lunch. Also, thanks to Abraham and Arturo very pleasant and honestly just wanted to make sure we we had everything we needed.

Enso— Just amazing food. They made a special dish for my daughter who eats low sodium. Chicken, white rice and veggies. She ate most of it. The fried rice is amazing and so were the spring rolls. OMG! Still thinking about our dinner there.... Veronica and Ramon were on point with everything. The food was delicious. It is extremely hot in this restaurant which is understandable because it is outdoors.

Market grill- We had breakfast a couple of times. we did not like it for lunch because the food was cold. You can ask for pizza or other options on the menu which were very good. Dinner was rodizio style was Fantastic!!!! We want to thank Manuel and Jesus for making our experience very special after having a tough night with the baby. We also want to thank Katia at market grill.

Fuego was also amazing!!! The steak was just perfect. We loved our dinner and the waiter got us spaghetti with Butter for our little one. She loved it! Thank you to our waiter Jorge! Fernando at fuego was also very pleasant and wanted us to feel comfortable.

The only negative is the extreme heat in this restaurant. It is indoors and i just wish there was AC. It makes it uncomfortable to enjoy your delicious meal when you are drenched in sweat. My husband and I loved the food but the heat was unbearable at times.

Bana- My husband and I do not eat seafood but Bana has great options. The chicken tempura roll was to die for!!! Our waiter, Luis, at this restaurant was also wonderful. Our baby had a special child corn rice and veggie dish which she enjoyed. amazing for dinner.

Mole- was okay... traditional mexican food... super hot in this restaurant. We asked for fans and the staff accommodated. Our daughter was uncomfortable and we could not enjoy the full experience. A big thank you to Roberto our waiter.

YHI Spa is great. A big thanks to Sandy who did my massage she was excellent and friendly.

The Baby zone is for children 1-4 and the Kidzone is for the older kids. We visited the baby zone and the staff was fabulous. Our daughter kept saying she wanted to go see Lucy. A big thanks to Lucy, Abby, Aurora for their great work.

One suggestion is that they need to do better with cleaning the baby zone. When our daughter was picked up her feet were filthy. I started to put socks on her when she would visit.

So if you are looking for a resort for family this is the place... I know people say too many kids everywhere but that’s what it’s about FAMILY... if you would prefer adults only try Royal Service.

Our visit with our toddler was a Success! However, i want to point out that this wouldn’t have been the case had it not been for the wonderful staff at Paradisus Cancun. They work very very very hard... A bit suggestion is to TIP—Even though every one does their work with a smile... tipping does go a long way. They deserve it!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank LovelyAnn83
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear usuario LovelyAnn83

We are happy that our hotel receives this good reference from you. I want you to know that for us there is no satisfaction more important than to be recognized as one of the best accommodation options here.
Give us the opportunity and stay here again and so you can relive the great wonders we have for you.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived before they were expecting a hurricane to hit Cancún which never happened. Everything about our stay there was impeccable but above all I would like to recognize the very hardworking staff. Always kind and smiling. I’m impressed. Our server at night Mario did a great job. Excellent service.
I would recommend booking the ocean view even though the lagoon view is nice too. We will be back. Thank you for the great vacation!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Miss Dimitar B

Thank you for sharing these comments. As you mention our hotel has a lot of qualities that make it stand out among the other accommodation options in this wonderful destination. This is only possible by mixing a high quality equipment with the best of the services and infrastructures that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.
We thank you also for highlighting the good work of our colleagues. I can assure you that they will be more than happy to know that the sum of your efforts had such a positive impact on your accommodation.
We look forward have you here again in the near future so that you can relive the great wonders that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My Fiancé and I recently enjoyed a 5 night/ 6 day stay at Paradisus Cancun (9/23-9/28.) With recommendations from a close friend, we chose to get the Royal Service, and boy we’re we blown away by it. From the second we checked in, our butler Daniel took excellent care of us. He went over all the restaurants with us and made us reservations for the ones we wanted to try for our stay. He reserved our pool side cabana for us everyday, had rose petals and chocolate strawberries and champagne waiting for us back at our room after dinner. Needless to say, this place and the staff went above and beyond our expectations. One of the Royal service staff members, Ricardo, was phenomenal. We are already talking about our next trip down there!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear user joedicam

Thank you for your time sharing with us your most recent experience in our hotel.
It is a great joy to know that our team lived up to its expectations. We thank you for recognizing the good work of each and every one of them and also for sharing this experience with the traveling community.
We hope that in the future we will have honor to host you again so that you can enjoy the wonders that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional help on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

All the best to say about the Paradisus: immaculate property, excellent service, so easy and relaxed. Just back from celebrating my mother’s 80th birthday. They accommodated our party of 12 with comfort and panache. Don’t miss Mole & Fuego restaurants...AND the swimup bar. My only criticism is the lack of AC in the common spaces.

Room Tip: Lagoon view is best for sunsets
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Appreciable Matthew C

Thank you for sharing with your travel community your most recent experience at our hotel.
We hope to be able to count on your visit again in the future so that you can continue to enjoy the wonders of this beautiful country.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Originally planned to go to Cabo, but switched last minute to Cancun due to weather situation. So glad we picked this resort! The associates were very friendly and helpful. My family and I stayed in the Family Concierge area. Josue and Fernanda (assigned to our family), were very accommodating and attentive to our needs. Josue was proactive in making sure our stay was a pleasant one. All of the servers, including Hector, Abraham, Santiago, Diego (DD), made our dining experiences great. Some restaurants require reservations, so be sure to make them in advance. The resort also offers childcare during the day in the event you need it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank 55deel

Dear 55deel

We are more than happy to have filled with good experiences your most recent visit to the Mexican Caribbean.
Today our brand stands out as one of the most outstanding in hotel services, thanks to the efforts of our team. Our mission is to create unique experiences and knowing that we have achieved it fills us with joy and pride.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun. We will be happy to see you again.