11,092 results
All reviewsmarket grillroyal servicemoleblue agavefamily conciergebali bedsavenue barnaos restaurantyhi spakids zonemain pyramiddinner reservationspersonal butlerocean viewsushibutler servicetacos
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My husband had a wonderful visit and appreciated the attentiveness of staff. They were so kind, hard working and efficient. The best service we have ever experienced. Staff felt like family by the time we were leaving....

Room Tip: had water in the floor from storms with glass door securely closed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Judy M
Santiago R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Appreciable Miss Judy M

We are more than proud to have met your expectations. For us there is no greater reward than that of our good work.
I want to thank you on behalf of all who work here, for taking the time to share this grateful experience.
We hope that in the future we will have the opportunity to stay again so that you can enjoy the great wonders we have for you.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I stayed in a Lagoon front room for 4 nigths and our only regret was we didn’t stay longer. Clean, beautiful & spacious room. Lots of choice restaurants in the all-inclusive package which i’ll recommend. We had an amazing experience and will definitely go back again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Arewa O
Ricardo R, Director General at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Arewa O

It is for us a pleasure to know that the time you spent in our resort our team could make you feel at home.
All the Paradisus team has a strong commitment with our customers, for us there is nothing more important than satisfy our guests' expectations 100%.
Thank you for sharing these good experiences with other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again here.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We just got back from cancun and stayed 3 nights at paradisus cancun. I do not understand why they get good reviews from others, but my experience was horrible. Do not go there unless you want to ruin your vacation.

1. service
Person who checked us in was rude with rigid face, did not have any intention to help. She lied us they are out of bracelet pass(they give you a bracelet that can be used as pass to all the restaurant) when we asked to change it because there were ruff spot on metal part. She had bunch of bracelet right next to her.
After 30 min check in, a lady held us for another 30 min for timeshare presentation. We paid full price to book this resort. I did not expect that coming. After we said multiple times "no" she let us go, next morning she ignores me multiple times when we met in the lobby.
Asked for house keeping in the morning, they came 8pm after we called 3 more times.
They do not know what restaurant is open/close because it changes so much.
Kids club was good except they need to change their floor. My feet turned black after staying couple hours there.
So, we had so much issues, I decide to address this, all they did was saying "I am sorry" without eye contact.

2. property
No air-conditioning except rooms. Its true I felt like I am in sauna every night at restaurants. very limited restaurant. They rotate restaurants to close diff days, so we ended up eating lunch at the same place for 3 days. Servers they do not know about Menu so you need to keep track what is coming or not. Portion was very small but often times they eliminate couple orders themselves and then say "it was not in order." last night we stayed, I figured I should wrote down my own order and kept track if everything is there. Sure enough, they missed couple dishes, I showed my writing, only thing they do is "sorry" and move on.
Pool area was under construction.(Close to kids swimming pool). They sprayed paint around the pool while people are swimming right next to.

3. management
Best part was I felt like no one was listening. I addressed issues, but all they could do was saying " I am very sorry." It was less than two star hotel service.

I really hoping someone see this type of review serious and apply on their upcoming trip because they are overrated for sure as of now.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank minjung16
Ricardo R, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear user minjung16

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your recent accommodation with us. I can assure you that these comments will be shared with the managers of the different departments in order to implement improvements in all our services.
As you mentioned, our hotel has a lot of very positive comments and that is why we will put special attention in your comments, because for us the most important task will always be to offer quality in everything we do.
I invite you to follow closely all the improvements that our hotel is having and you can come back to enjoy the great wonders only the Mexican Caribbean can offer.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I had a great week here. The food was good, the hotel was beautiful, just a little warm in the hotel. I don't think there was AC inside the building, except in our room. Overall, a beautiful paradise!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear user jamesfE4253ZI

We thank you for sharing your last experience with us. We are sure that this will not be the only time we see ourselves in this wonderful place.
Please allow us to pamper you with the great wonders that only the Mexican Caribbean can offer you.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This hotel was excellent! We went for a wedding and were not sure what to expect and it was awesome. The location is perfect because it has a huge beach and it right on the bus route to town ($1 each way) if you wanted to leave the hotel. The food at Tempo was an extra charge but it was the best tasting menu we have ever tried. The margaritas at Blue Agave were really good and the food at Vento (tapas style) was yummy. We stayed in the Royal Service 1 bedroom ocean view suite and it was amazing. 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms, room to hang with friends and family and we really like the Royal Service bar at the bottom of the pyramid and the extra restaurant for breakfast and lunch.

The Royal Service pool was nice and quiet and the service was excellent. The hotel carries a nice selection of high end alcohol so you can easily find something you like. The one downside to the resort is how long it is. We had some elderly people traveling with us for the wedding and it was hard for them to walk from one end to the other but most of the services and restaurants are right in the middle.

We will defiantly be returning to the hotel in the future!!

Room Tip: Royal Service is worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren L

Dear Lauren L

We are happy to have met your expectations. We know that our work is good when it is recognized in the way you have done it
For this and much more I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to re-acquaint you with the great things we have to offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.