“Neat Experience”

Fish Spa Mexico
Ranked #2 of 53 Spas & Wellness in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Fish Spa Mexico launched a pioneering treatment in the therapeutic and wellness world, being one of the healthiest trends of the moment. Using authentic Garra Rufa fish, also known as "Doctor Fish". These tropical fish from Turkey feed on dead skin cells.You can experience the innovative "Fish Spa Pedicure", exfoliation, biological natural dermabrasion provided by the fish spa, having a great time. Garra Rufa Fish gently suctions dead cells from the outer layer of skin without touching the inner layers. At the same time, they produced micro suction massage which activates blood circulation and facilitates the regeneration of healthy skin. The dead skin is removed and the new layers of skin are more glossy, smooth and healthy. Feet:Submerged in a pond with a comfortable armchair with approximately 150 fish per person, at least 30 minutes recommended time.
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This place was fantastic, iv never seen anything like it! It was a nice place and had nice workers, the place was in a wierd location though. But i highly recommend it! I am very very ticklish and i did it, no problem after the first 5 minutes. My mom was screaming she was so ticklish in the first 5 minutes then we didnt hear a peep and she was fine and relaxed! Ahaha I want to go again next year!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

This is an experience you just HAVE to experience!!! These fishes are amazing!! They eat you dead skin cells they don't have teeth so they don't hurt you instead you feeling a tinglling sensation. I couldn't stop laughing for the first 5 minutes!! It's definitely something I would do again!!! :D

1  Thank Ela M
Reviewed 28 February 2012

i have never trayd something like this and it was a good surprise!!!
we had a good time, the whole thing is very relaxing.
i have to say that the tour is very organized and u feel that u recive a professional service. i really really advis u to tray fish spa it will add a good spice to your visit to cancun.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

The girls had this before pedicure, feels wonderful!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I was really curious to see what this was all about...what a weird sensation. If you are ticklish, like me, it takes a few minutes to get used to the fish nibbling on your feet! Was it effective to clean the rough patches of skin off my feet...I don't think so. But I went with my girlfriend and our husbands and we had such a fun time that our husbands decided to join in too!

2  Thank Jamais M