We just returned from our trip to the Moon Palace Grand in Cancun and loved every minute of it. For those of you who are in a panic due to the lack of information and photos stop stressing! It is wonderful and beautiful!
We stayed in a presidential swt. in building 86 and it met every expectation we had. 2,500 sq. feet and very lovely. Living room, din. room, 2 and 1/2 baths, 2 bedrooms, 2 double jacuzis, large patio with beds, chairs and tables.
Service is outstanding and everyone goes out of their way to take great care of you.
The pools are all open and beautiful, all 5. Two have swim up bars in them.
over all it is much quieter then the rest of the resort. That was a plus in our eyes. If you want more action just head down the beach to Nizuc or Sunrise.
Anyone who can not have a wonderful vacation staying here should stay home because you will not be happy anywhere!
Have a great trip, we did.
I will post photos soon.
Look for more of my photos soon in my profile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico