Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Staff was severely rude from check in and I overall during my stay. I have to admit the hostel has a good vibe with a nice pool but from the moment I arrived the lady at the desk refused to let me in, demanding my reservation while I was out on the street with a suitcase, a big backpack and a jacket coming straight from the airport 1pm, 30 degrees in Cancun's humidity.

I was only allowed inside after I agreed to pay, no smile no anything. Then the lady asked me if I should be needing a bed ... After I already payed, and later asked if if I would require linen ... Of course I said.

I tried to chill, the pool area is amazing for that but got super thirsty and went to the kitchen I tried to find a cup for water and another lady rudely pointed me that those cups were for breakfast only and that if I wanted water I should pay for it.

I had enough, the hostel is cheap and the owner should be proud of the design and concept but there's just no excuse for rudeness. If there's rules they should be WRITTEN so there's no doubt. And if there's need to verbally point anything this is HOSPITALITY, it needs to be polite! and in hostels, friendly.

There was a guy all afternoon on the sofa with his suitcase because I suppose they could not storage it after check out. I asked for the service and they told me no, for that you need to pay for a whole bed/room even if only for some hours.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank edelah
Reviewed 27 January 2020

This is the most respectful clean and polite hostel I have ever been too in all my hostelling in my travels. The Staff are totally professional, the night guard is an elderly gentleman who would protect you and your belongings with his life. This hostel is both clean attractive and so close to the main bus terminal ADO that if the block were cleared you could watch the buses come and go from the sidewalk outside the hostel. It has a great little pool to cool off in, a patio under the stars as well as a tidy little kitchette to make your own food as well as enjoying your free breakfast before embarking on the next leg of your travels. It is good for solo as well as couples as it does have a few privates upstairs with air con, ensuite and tv plus private balcony, what more could anyone ask for, Moloch has it all.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank SusaninManitoba
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Staff was nice and friendly! I felt safe during my entire stay. Great if you’re looking for something calm and relaxing. It’s not one of those crazy party hostels. Amenities included WiFi, breakfast, computer, printer, games, pool, air conditioning, etc!!! Also steps away from the ADO bus station which was extremely convenient! Super safe area. Steps away from parks with music, shows, locally artifacts, and delicious food/desserts. Telling all my friends and family about this hostel!! Super affordable!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MaryMarbles
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have been there a few times already and the quality is steady, no ups or downs, a very quiet and clean place, with a pool at the back, good breakfast included. It is in the very center of the city. Don´t miss it!!!!

Room tip: The "suites" are the best in space and privacy.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I booked one night in a private room with one bed and a shower/toilet. Located few minutes walk from the central ADO bus station, and a few from the Plaza de Palapas, it is very convenient. My room on the roof was quite, and has TV and Airco. A very simple breakfast is included. Check out is at 11am (check in 3pm), but they let you stay in the common area until 3pm for no charge. They also let me take a shower before I left to the airport for another 50 pesos after I had already checked out. There is a small pool. The hostel is kept very clean (almost obsessively).

Date of stay: February 2018