“The highlite of my trip!!”
Review of Can Cook in Cancun

Can Cook in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexican cooking classes:A day long cooking experience in Cancun with Chef Claudia will allow you to learn about Mexican Culture in a fun, relaxing, DELICIOUS, yet professional way. Private Dinners/Events:If youor your family are not in a mood for a class, but would like to experience a great Mexican dinner in a unique atmosphere... A Mexican house! Please get in touch, we'll prepare a special dinner for groups from 4 to 20.
Saint John, Canada
“The highlite of my trip!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This was a wonderful experience, not only is Claudia a graceious hostess, but she and her assistants give you a culinary history of Mexico. Everyone has an opportunity to participate and the value is certainly there. There were two families the day we went and the kids enjoyed it as much as the adults. And you get to enjoy the wonderful meal you all helped to prepare. You can also purchase some of the spice you use and Caludia gives you a CD with the recepies. This is a MUST on your things to do!!!

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Finnish first
san francisco
“A beautiful day”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have never written a review on tripadvisor and it took me a few months to get to this but its been in the back of my mind to do this so here it is! I spent the day with Claudia and Lorenzo at their house for their cooking / dining experience and I can say it was the best thing I did in Mexico. Wonderful knowledge and a real sharing experience. My wife took the kids to the beach for the day and she signed me up for Claudia's cooking class so that I could relax from having spent the previous three days of my vaca on work calls. What a treat it was! Don't hesitate to go by yourself if your significant other prefers to spend the day at the beach. I learned a lot, ate some tasty food, and most importantly had a wonderful experience with all the folks attending the class. Most highly recommended.

Visited December 2011
Greenville, SC
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A Culinary and Cultural Experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

If you are looking to learn more about Mexico and its wonderful food and lifestyle from someone who has lived and experienced it first hand, this is the place for you. Chef Claudia and her husband, Lorenzo and their staff welcome you into their home for an experience that delights your mind and heart, as well as your stomach! It is a day (our visit was about six hours) filled with great food and drink, learning experiences, a renewed appreciation for Mexican traditions, and the opportunity to make new friends. We loved it.

Visited March 2012
Winnetka, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience & Great people!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My family, bff and I were welcomed into Lorenzo,Carmen&Amelia Cooking class with open arms. The class took place in their beautiful home.We all got to participate,learn,touch and taste all the food and drink! Was a wonderful experience and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND taking the class! You will not be disappointed!

Visited September 2011
Christiansburg, VA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this cooking experience!”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

What a fantastic time we had cooking with Claudia!!! She is so knowledgeable about the ingredients and the different regions of Mexico and she is so nice (as is her husband, Lorenzo). They made this experience one that I would like to repeat the next time we are in Cancun. From the shuttle service at the hotel to the welcome coffee and muffins to the preparation of the different dishes and the meal to the parting gifts - it was fabulous!! I felt like we received a true taste of Mexican cuisine. Keep up the great job!!!

Visited February 2012