This property was wonderful. We stayed in the ocean front unit G723. Fantastic views of sunrise each morning. Lots of turtle crawls almost daily. The hotel and grounds are squeaky clean and manicured. The staff members were always friendly, helpful and seemingly happy. Food was pretty good, some nights it was excellent. The pasta and pizza night was super. We took the free shuttle to the Royal Sands for dinner one night and it was very good too. The only negative thing I can mention is the wifi bandwidth. It takes forever to load anything. I tried using Skype and it was barely marginal. Had to end call and try later at night at which time it worked.
If you are interested in sea turtles, they release the new hatchings at 8PM on the beach by the turtle enclosure. Call the desk to confirm as it is not every night that they do this.
Ultramar Ferry to Isla de Mujeres was nice side trip. We rented a golf cart for $45 USD for all day use and went all around the island in about 2 hours.
We also went to a nice Italian restaurant called Sabio's by La Dolce Vita. Great! Really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Caribbean(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our two resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal