Very good location with a private fantastic sand beach(no money for beds,palapas)with beach bar.I had a hudge appartment(100 sqm)with separate living(with complete equiped kitchen),bedroom,dressing-room,large balcony with chairs,sun beds.In the living room there are sofa bed and two more moving beds from the wall .It's available for extra money the second bedroom with door to the living room,so 3 rooms.The hotel has two large pools(adults and children),one restaurant with bar and a shop-kiosk with all you need in your kitchen for decent prices.
The entartainment is very poor,practically all is closed at 10.00 pm(good for families with young children) and you must book from Saturday to Saturday,because it is a time shared hotel and on Saturday is very posible to be switched to another room.
Very nice in this hotel's area of Cancun is that there are very fast and cheap public buses every 2-3 minutes until very late in the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun