We stayed from 4/17-4/21. This Hotel is a great place to stay for the money. Check in was a pain. The hotel has a 3pm check in policy so if your flight gets in before then, which 80% of the flights do, you are going to wait. They made us wait about 3 hours before we could get into our room. granted they watched our bags and gave us our wrist bands so we could eat and drink while we wait. The hotel has an open lobby which means all of the guest rooms are facing the lobby. There is a bar located at one end of the lobby which is usually full and it can get noisy in your rooms. There was noise going on until 2 am. The pool area is decent with lots of chairs. The beaches are also very clean with little tiki huts for shade. The staff is very friendly and eager to get you whatever you need. The pool area is always full of activity and fun. The staff always has games and activities planned for the day so you are far from being bored and which gives you a chance to make friends with other guests. There are also many guest services that provide information for tours and excursions. Some of them may seem pricey but you get what you pay for. Some of the tours even provide a meal. The food of the hotel was the biggest issue. It was definitely sub par. Not much of a selection and very tasteless. It has the basics like burgers, hotdogs and fries but after afew days you will get sick of it. The drinks are also really watered down. Night life is the best. Its cancun what do you expect. There are night club representatives walking around the hotel offering tickets for the clubs. Try to haggle them if you can. If your with a group you can get a free VIP pass for one person which offsets the price for everyone else. I recommend the coco bongo club. Lots of fun.
Otherwise its a decent hotel if your with a group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Golden Parnassus Cancun, is an Adults Only All Inclusive Resort Situated on an unspoiled sandbar tucked between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea is one of Cancun's premier adult all-inclusive resorts. A beach resort wholly devoted to the "in the moment" lifestyle, Golden Parnassus Cancun is a destination where exclusive personal service and a sophisticated yet casual spirit offer the backdrop for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun