Ways to Experience Go Diving Cancun
from US$ 139.99
More Info
from US$ 129.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Our instructors Gabby and Clemente were knowledgeable and easy to understand and help us overcome any worries about diving in the ocean, and informing us of what to do if anything were to go wrong. It was so great once we were under.
Definitely worth it!

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

What a great experience. The crew was amazing and our guide was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Alway felt safe with these men. The experience did not involve a lot of people which was great and gave us one on one attention. Many boats in the area were very large but I doubt they had the attention we did. The two dives were incredible. Highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

So amazing, our instructor was Clemente and he took great care of us. It was so beautiful to see the underwater museum and tropical fish. We did 2 dives and it was perfect. The whole crew did a great job at making sure we all had a good experience.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Clemente deserves every amazing review he has gotten! He is professional, knowledgeable and personable. He was one of the nicest people we encountered on our trip. I highly recommend this dive company and especially Clemente!!
Do yourself a favor and book this trip!!!

1  Thank kristina m
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

The guide was very knowledgeable and helped make sure I had the best dives possible. I got sea sick on this trip due to the rough waters, this was a first for me so I’ll be taking more precautions next time. I would still use them again next time I dive in Cancun, the way the took care of me while sick was phenomenal.

Date of experience: March 2021