“Refresh and Recharge”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from bedroom balcony
pool,palms, beach & partial view of the villas
Pool, Palapas & Carbbean
Pool at sunset
Beach in front of Villas Nizuc looking toward Punta Cancun
Beach in front of Villas Nizuc looking toward Punta Nizuc & Club Med
Living room w. 2 couches seats 6- also 2 chairs not in photo
Living room & partial view of patio off it.
Living room entertainment center w.satelite TV, DVDs & stereo system
Dining room - seats 8 people
Fully equipped kitchen w. all new appliances
View on entering my villa
Master bedroom & dressing table
Master bedroom, TV & balcony off master bedroom
Master bedroom bed with backlighting
Sink area in master bedroom
Ocean side bedroom w. 2 queen beds & balcony
Lagoon side bedroom w. king & 2 twin beds
First floor bathroom(s) w. double sinks, shower & toilet en suite
My patio with table for 6 & lounge chairs
Sunset lagoon view from our villa
Full rainbow
Pelican visit to our villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Johns Island, South Carolina
“Refresh and Recharge”
Reviewed 1 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I'm not sure I could say enough wonderful things about Marty's beautiful villa. To start, it's very close to the airport. The property is gated and along the beachfront there is security guard patrolling 24/7. We never felt like we actually needed these safety measures but was still comforting, nonetheless.
Upon arrival we were greeted by Guillermina and Roberto. What a sweet couple! We hired Roberto to cook for us during our stay and Guill was there everyday to clean the ENTIRE villa. The place was always spotless and I feel like she went above and beyond every single day. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Roberto as your chef while there. The food was outstanding (this coming from a self proclaimed foodie)!!! Not only did we not have to lift a finger to cook, but they went grocery shopping for us and had the villa stocked when we arrived. The only "shopping" we had to do was to walk across the street to pick up more beverages :)
Onto the property... The villa is just beautiful. The renovation is top notch. There was plenty of room for 6 women and I had the whole 3rd floor to myself, which is one huge room. Each floor has a good sized balcony with loungers, too.
The grounds are beautifully manicured and it takes about 15 seconds to walk out of the patio door to the pool. The beach is a quick walk down some stairs. Marty has beach chairs to use. There isn't much beach but it certainly didn't stop us from sitting and taking in the salty air.
It is super easy to catch the bus outside the front gates. We took it a couple times. Once to hop the ferry to Isla Mujeres and then to do some shopping. Definitely your cheapest option for getting around.
I would highly recommend walking a few minutes from the villa to Navios, a wonderful, over-water restaurant. We had a private hut for dinner and the food was very good. Very reasonable for the quality, too.
I'm very much looking forward to visiting again. A+ review from me and my crew!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Jan 2016
Hi Erin, Thanks for wonderful review. I really appreciate it. I understand the beach was somewhat eroded when you were hear, but renters should know that was due to rough seas that took out a lot of sand. That sand comes back with changes in the current & the beach will be at least 150 feet deep & all sand most of the time. In addition you can swim, sit, walk & go anywhere on the 8 miles of beach of which our beach is a section, since the beach is federal property. Lastly, we are near Punta Nizuc, a natural breakwater, that is a 10 minute walk toward the point. The water & beach there, in front of Club Med, is very calm even when the rest of the beach has strong waves.
Greg M
Spring, Texas
“An outstanding Villa”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

The pictures of Marty's beautiful home are even better in person. Each year, a group of friends for well over a decade take a trip. We wanted a lower key option than the hustle and bustle of the hotels. This fit the bill. From the moment you walk in, the only words that come to mind are WOW and AMAZING! Marty did a wonderful job on the remodel of his Villa. Even the Property Brothers from HGTV wouldn't be able to find anything that needs improving. The views from the patio and the balconies are postcard perfect. The Villa is stocked with modern day appliances, a gas grill, TVs, and Wifi. The beach access is amazing and with very few people on that end of the beach. Snorkeling was a fantastic and easy from the beach. A short walk on the beach will get you to Jet Ski rentals and Parasailing. The staff at the guarded front gate were very friendly. They helped us catch the bus in front of the property or hail a taxi. They even suggested eating places and came and got us at night to help release the baby sea turtles in the ocean. There is a conveinent store right across the street. A supermarket is a short bus ride to the mall. Now on to Guillermina and Roberto who take care of the Villa. They come everyday but Sunday. They are so helpful and friendly. They answered any questions we had and had suggestions for excursions to do. Our last night, the 8 of us sat at the large table and all were beyond thrilled with our first trip to Cancun. This will not be our last trip and we will definitely be back to this Villa!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing updated Villa and the huge pool.
Liked least: nothing at all
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
11 Sep 2015
Thanks for taking the time to submit your very positive review of my condo. Marty
lreeves20...
McKinney, Texas
“Rare honesty and integrity”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This note is long over do. My wife and I had planned a family vacation for my children and grandchildren for over a year. After extensive research we settled on this lovely villa , signed a contract and paid our deposit. Unfortunately, our trip had to be cancelled 4 months out. I contacted Martin to let him know. He said he would refund our several hundred dollar deposit if he could rent the unit over our selected dates. It was a nice gesture but frankly I never expected to see the money again. About 6 weeks later, to my surprise, I received a check in the mail for a full refund of the deposit! It is rare to see this kind of honesty and integrity in today's world. Reading the positive reviews on this property and it's management does not surprise me after my dealings with Martin. He is a class act and we will definitely try to make this trip happen again!

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Ryan M
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fantastic townhouse!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Townhouse was exceptional and surpassed our expectations. We had 3 adults and 3 kids, and the space was perfect. Great location, peaceful with own pool, clean and updated interior, and wonderful caretakers! Certainly recommend!

Travelling group: Young Children
Paso Robles, California
Reviewed 8 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
12 Dec 2014
Thanks RoseAnn for taking the time to write & submit your very positive review to Flip Key. Marty
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing