im 38 year old mother and i took my 5 year old son to cpc on our own for a 7 day holiday we flew from dublin ireland - england- cancun flight was very good and it didnt feel like 11 hours from england at all, when arrived in cpc we were greeted by the lovely staff and they seen i was on my own witwe h my son they immediately took my heavy cases of me and attended to me with lovely manners, , the hotel is really lovely and all on the ground floor is extremely modern, now at night time there really is only one bar to drink in as all the rest of the bars are in the resturants and you dont really be in them unless ur eating in that resturant as no one really goes in as a casual drink to them,
there's not much entetainment for the adults at all but th e kids will love it so much and the staff is excellent, the bedroom would do with a revamp but totally clean at al times, the pool are amazing and u dont have to get up at 6am to put ur towel out at all there's always loads of loungers, we were there the last week in may, the alcohol is the same as home and the measures are fantastic, u really couldnt spend money in the hotel unless u want to go out on excursions, they do shows for the kids every night from 8-10pm . the wifi is really expensive and phoning home from the call box is expensive - i got the call cards from the shop in the hotel, they dont like usa dollar at all in the hotel they prefere english sterling or peso's, the food is catered for everyone and as for the main buffet it's fabulous for a buffet cause usually there the worst in most all inclusives, i did go to check out the rui cancun when i was there as my sister stayed there 2 years ago and she loved it , i priced it for me and son but it was like 600 dollars /400pounds more - so i went into that hotel one of the days to check it out, IMPORTANT- there is absolutely nothing catered for kids at all, it's really just for adults and the hotel is a lot more dated than the cpc so when i saw it i was delighed i booked the cpc for us, it was perfect, because i was there on my own without a partner i mixed in with loads of people and didnt feel lonely at all plus we met so many mums and dads and kids at the pool - when we came down for dinner we run into some of them we had met earlier that day and joined them for drinks after our meal. i was reluckant going to cpc when i saw all the bad reviews but if youve book cpc you'l have a wonderful vacation that you'l never forget, yes the bedrooms are a bit dated but every where else in the hotel is like new, one of the first nights i was there our neighbours were a bit roudy so the next day i complained and myself and son got into another room that was a upgrade with a fridge so we were delighted. im looking already for next year as i always go somewhere different and i would love to find somewhere as good as cpc so fingers crossed i will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico