Le Blanc Spa Resort
  • Breakfast included
US$ 274
US$ 242
  • Pool
The Royal Islander All Suites Resort(Cancun)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 730
6,426 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomdiamond concierge
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My wife and I loved this hotel, food is superb and service is spectacular. Timeshare people ruin the experience. We bought one, paid it off in full, and accounting is saying we still owe more money. They say there office is a mess and they need time to straighten itt out. I have spent hours on the phone and countless emails to no avail. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Avoid all contact with timeshare people
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Frank N
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Allow me to thank you for your complimentary comments regarding the services and quality of food you enjoyed while staying with us. I have already shared your comments with management of Palace Premier and thorough follow up being given on their side. Should you require any assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the resort. I do hope that you will visit Le Blanc again soon as it will be an honour to ensure that the time spent here is absolutely relaxing and full of positive emotions and memories.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We went for an event celebration. Very comfortable hotel. Friendly Staffs that always smile. We had a great stay for a few nights with resort credits. Many choices of use of the resort credits. Food was great. Fantastic cocktails...... I couldn't resist. It's just a very simple trip with least planning you need. Just stay and enjoy everything there they provide. You will feel like in heaven.

Spa service was pretty good and it is also one of the options to redeem your resort credits. I would recommend it.

Rooms are in good size and love the couple jacuzzi in room. You may ask their staff to decorate your jacuzzi with different theme every night. Having your romantic moment while using it and having some dessert and cocktail would be wonderful. *The full bottle of Jack Daniel, Alsobute and Bacardi in room could make your nights go even more incredible*

There are a few restaurants in La Blanc. Though I forgot the names of them, the best I would vote for is the French one at the end of the international restaurant. The Italian restaurant was also great. You can't try everything you want in a couple nights. So go for your mood in terms of ordering your food. They are all good!

The pools are in great areas. Pool side bar is available. I personally like the shape of the main pool with the chairs sitting in the water partially. Hot tub is located near the main pool. And next to it is the beautiful beach. Tons of shells on beach and it is a good walk.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

It is our true pleasure to know that your stay was comfortable and your enjoyed the resort, it’s serene ambience, faculties and services designed to pamper our guests in the atmosphere of relaxation and luxury. We all do hope that you will be returning soon to enjoy beauty of Caribbean sea as well as our services at the resort!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

A truely wonderful experience. We had high hopes for Le Blanc and we weren't disappointed. We stayed for 11 nights but wished we could have stayed longer. The customer service we received was amazing, you'd never receive service like this in the UK I'm sad to say. Nothing was too much trouble for any member of staff, but a special mention would have to go to our butler Miguel on floor 7. As it was our honeymoon, Miguel really made our experience the best it could be. From a choice of aromatherapy, filled jaccusi with rose petals, rose petals on the bed, champagne, wine and a special honeymoon petitfour. We received 2000 resort credits which we used towards a couple of tours, a romantic dinner on the beach and a hot stone massage each in the spa. The meal was lovely - 6 courses and having never had a massage before, it's an experience we'll never forget. As for evening entertainment as some people have commented about, there isn't much. However, they did show a fire show which was amazing and there was a live band one evening. We only spent money on tips and gifts for family, no other need for it. Local buses are also recommended for getting out and about instead of taxis. We would love to return one day, will start saving the pennies but for now, the memories will last a lifetime. Thank you Le Blanc, Mr and Mrs M.

Room Tip: We stayed in ocean front honeymoon. Could have upgraded using resort credits but it was so lovely there was no need. Even though it over looked the busy pool, it was still unbelievably quiet with fantastic views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lizzie M
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear Mr. & Mrs. M, thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful review on your special stay at Le Blanc. It is always so rewarding to receive a positive feedback and know that efforts of our team reached its goal and the moments lived here on your honeymoon trip will be kept in your memory forever. On behalf of all our team allow me to thank you for giving your preference to our resort, please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance and see you back at Le Blanc soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

This is the place to go if you want to relax and be pampered! Each floor has a butler and any staff member in the hotel will remember you and make sure you have exactly what you need. The restaurants are all top notch and the spa is fabulous!

Room Tip: We had a standard jacuzzi room and it was very nice. A balconey that you could sit on would be nice but absolutely not something to complain about.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan3181959
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you very much for being our guest and enjoying the relaxing facilities and personalized service, aiming to pamper you throughout the entire stay at our resort. We are looking forward to have you amongst our guests and serve you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

OK, I think I have officially seen or stayed at every adult only resort in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera of Mexico many times over since I am a travel agent and get invited to review these resorts after being in the business for over 16 years.

This resort is part of the Palace Resorts, (I noticed most reviews are written by Palace Members of this Club) so time share or Vacation Club is very present at this resort as the others. I was quite excited to see this resort since I have over heard other less experience travel agents speak highly of this resort.

First impression, WHITE! And is some areas, yellowing, needs a good scrubbing to bring back the glory that this resort shows online.

Beach, looks fantastic and quite large, but not much shade, few beds reserved for the upper categories. Not many chairs either, maybe because occupancy was so low.

Pool, cool eternity pool, clean and seems an adequate amount of chairs.

ROOMS: Nicely appointed, mini fridge even had snacks, nice touch. Liquor cabinet is customary in Palace Resorts.

To be perfectly honest, for the price point, many other adult only resorts I would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
11  Thank DonnaLSTRAVEL
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you very much for visiting Le Blanc Spa Resort and sharing your review. We are very fortunate to have many repetitive and first time guests, giving us a privilege to be their hosts and I was glad to know that you heard many favourable opinions of your colleges about Le Blanc as well. We do try our best to make the difference by providing the most personalized service and anticipate every desire of our guests, as well as maintain the quality of all inclusive and resort's facilities on the highest international level. I am glad that you found rooms to be cosy and beach and pool attractive and clean, and although there is no doubt that Cancun has many beautiful resorts, I am certain that Le Blanc is a great option for travellers, looking for relaxation and serene SPA atmosphere with high standards of service and cousin. I hope your stay with us was enjoyable and we will have an opportunity to host your customers, looking for romantic and memorable getaway.