1,471 results
All reviews entertainment staff restaurant staff isla mujeres water volleyball swim up bar great holiday cleaning staff sushi bar spring break ocean view our waiter manuel guadalupe israel alexa resort pools
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Room is small. No dresser for your clothing. However, the wait staff especially Jorge and Gilberto were amazing. Food was good, always different choices. The bartenders were great. The Entertainment Staff (Manuel, Alexa, and Angel) absolutely without a doubt AMAZING!!! They made the stay worth it for my family. My teens loved them. Will definitely go back again....

Room Tip: Unfortunately, this resort was undergoing major construction during our 11 day stay
1  Thank Tammy R
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The hotel is very nice, Quick and easy check-in, comfortable beds, very clean rooms, the maids are always available and address any concerns immediately. Lucy was awesome and helped so much!
The restaurant is clean and had a variety of delicious foods to choose from, all of the servers are excellent and go above and beyond to provide great service to each guest.
The Italian restaurant that was outside was so good, Israel was our waiter. He made our dinner an excellent experience.
The pools were clean and kept up very well, The pool bar was awesome and my favorite bar tenders were Zuly and Alfonso. The chef at the poolside restaurant made the best food!
The entertainment crew is Awesome, I had so much fun everyday with Manuel, Angel, and Alexa.
Also I got a massage while there from Paola, the massage was very nice.
Thank you to the Cancun Bay staff for making my vacation the best!!!

3  Thank Regina S
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I took my daughter to Cancun Bay Resort because we had to cancel another trip at the last minute due to a friends illness. We were very pleased with tghe resort and the attention all od the staff gave us. Special thanks go out to Jorge,Eladio,Israel,Angel, Alexa, Manuel, Ricardo and last but not least Elena! You all made us feel like family and your service was top notch. Looking forward to my next trip to Cancun Bay resort!

Room Tip: There are brand new rooms which were very nice but we stayed in a junior suite iwhich was perfect for us and very nice .
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is not new but remodeled was done great. The food, drinks, and service was awesome. From Alexa and the entertainment staff to the dining staff Jesus, Guadalupe, and all the rest were awesome. I missed saying how great the bartenders were. The only problem I had the whole 10days was not enough hot water. Everything else was great. Thanks for making my stay so great. Doug (UT)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My family and I stayed at the Cancun Bay Resort for 5 days. We concluded that despite the fact that the hotel is small and not fully updated, the workers make all the difference. Every worker was extremely nice and did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. The receptionist were always willing to help 24/7. The entertainment staff; Alexa and Angel, were very fun and always got everyone involved in activities. Our waiters, Efrain, Lupe, Cheyla, Eladio, Gilberto, and Jorge, were extremely attentive, kind and accommodating. We felt very well treated during our stay. Although, the hotel does not have many amenities that bigger hotels would, its an extremely nice place for families. We are very thankful for everyone that worked hard in order to make our vacation wonderful.

-Carlos Huggins & Family