This hotel was absolutely excellent! I traveled with my girlfriend who is a very picky eater, and neither one of us ever went hungry any day. The buffet was very good, especially the breakfast, and although seems smaller offers a good selection. The quality of the food through out the resort was excellent for an all inclusive! Did not get a chance to visit Oriental but El mirador was excellent! Resort was supposedly "fully booked" for the week but never seemed crowded at all. beach was beautiful, water was choppy but still swimmable for the week even on red flag days, just know your boundaries. The reviews that mention names are not lies. I too was worried about this before going but after coming back i too can name the full entertainment staff and other staff members. Was not bothered for timeshares, although be aware they are there. When walking into hotel do not talk to anyone until you are at the HOTELS front desk. Also anything listed as "royal vacations" or offering a "welcome gift" is a timeshare. Only complaint is wishing that there was more on site night entertainment. The staff takes guests every night to the various night clubs and also have a feature event but after that event is over around 10:00pm the resort dies down. We were also lucky enough to be asked to be in a commercial being filmed for the resort while there, took an hour but we were each payed $50 for our time and image, great deal! Would reccomend this resort to anyone and already starting to plan a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun