“Trip with my Brothers”

Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
Ranked #42 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I met my brothers and we stayed here. It is just the right size. we loved it, the food was great! The service impeccable ! I loved the size, it's not a mega size, but it offered everything we wanted! great drinks, food, service, beach, pools, activities I loved it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe

Reviewed 7 March 2012

The entertainment staff made everyones trip that much better on top of a very clean resort and a accommodating management staff. I went down with my second family and i can't express how great of a time I had. Cancun has great nightlife and trust me they will show you where to go and how to have fun. Great location, just out of downtown wouldn't change a thing. The best part is if you aren't into the whole nightlife thing the resort gets nice and quiet fairly early so if you seek peace and quiet then their is no obligation to 'party'. The upper pool has a swim up bar and a infinity pool which is really nice but more of a relaxing feel, for those of you who like to be entertained and enjoy having a little bit more fun......you gotta check out the lower pool, the entertainment staff down there is second to none some of the best people I have had the pleasure to be around, Tony, Gustavo, Monique, Diego, Carlos and none the less Benji!!! will put a smile on your face everyday. Music is great, bartenders are awesome zero regrets had a blast and will definitely go back hopefully to work ahaha. If your thinking about going.....go you won't regret it.

Room Tip: upper levels have better views. royal suites very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Trent A
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here from Feb 25-Mar 5 for our 20th anniversary. Transport from the airport & back from Best Day was painless. Check in was quick and easy and we were greeted with a welcome drink while waiting. We were taken aside by the timeshare rep but when she said "welcome package" I said no thank you and that was all for the week. The bellmen were super and everyone was always working hard with a smile and a "hola" when we passed by. Maid service was great. We stayed in a regular room on the 6th floor and the view was spectacular. I did not get used to how beautiful it was the entire time! Saw probably 4 weddings outside on the beach while we were there. Room service was very good for snacks or if you just didn't feel like venturing out. The shower was the best ever! I didn't think the beds were that hard, as alot of reviews say. They were firm but we slept fine and I would not have even noticed except for the reviews I have read. The shops in the resort were good for souveniers or if you forgot or needed anything. Not too expensive. The italian restaurant was great. It had a great ambiance and the food was great as well. There was a guy playing the cello and it was lovely. The oriental restaurant was really cool looking and my food was ok. My husband didn't care for it that much but OMG the desserts there were really good. I had a deep fried banana & It was so good! The pizza snack bar was good and so was the cheeseburger/nacho bar. The seafood place was ok although the husband didn't care much for his meal there. Cocay was the best. Every buffet was awesome and the mariachi band was very good. They played for us on our anniversary. The cafe was good for pastries, sandwiches etc. We went for the beach and did not get in the pools at all but they were very nice. The party pool was just that and the other pool was very busy. Had to get up and out early for a beach chair as all are usually gone by 9 a.m. Our part of the beach was red-flagged every day but you could walk down a little ways and get in the water. The waves were HUGE! The water was a great temp as it was pretty hot. Lots of sunscreen is needed. It was the greatest vacation ever and a beautiful place with wonderful people. I would come here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 71Deej
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My husband and I returned on March 3rd from spending a week at this resort.
I consider myself a person who is pretty particular and we loved this place.
I was not feeling well during some parts of our stay due to health issues and found that sitting on the balcony of our room watching the waves was very therapeutic.
We stayed in the premiere tower, the room was very clean and functional. The beds are firm but not as hard as other hotels I have stayed at. Housekeeping staff were so thorough and always had a smile.
It was very easy to relax because everything I could need was available or easily obtainable.
The staff was helpful, kind and ready to serve us. It was nice to be in an environment that the staff laughed and actually looked like they didn't hate coming to work and they work hard. Roberto always made sure that everyone had a drink at the bar by the quieter pool.
Our favorite place to eat was at the Italian restaurant, El Mirador, they even scrape the crumbs off your table, pretty classy place.
Room service always came fast which is included in the all inclusive.
The beach was great, long stretch of white sand. The water was clear and the waves were fun to play in as they were strong.
If your a reasonable person, you will enjoy your stay at this resort. I think most of the people who post bad reviews about this resort would find fault with most things.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank LynnandJP
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My sister and I just spent a week at Grand Park Royal Caribe. It is absolutely gorgeous. I have been to many all inclusive in many Caribbean islands and this is by far the best I have visited. It is impeccably clean. Every area in the resort was spotless. They even wash the beach chairs with cleaner every night. They are consistently cleaning in every area. We had every door opened for us. The only door we opened on our own was our room door. We stayed in the premier building and it was right on the beach. The premier pool was quieter and really nice. I do need to comment of Felix who was one of the workers that keep the pool area clean. He was right on top of everything. Even when my water bottles leaked on my table, he came by to clean it. He was truly wonderful. Also the Asian restaurant is a must. It was beautiful decorated. A amazing fountain in the center of the restaurant and fish ponds. The food was so delicious. Our waiter Carlos was exceptional. We went back twice and requested him. I also have to comment on Carlos on the entertainment staff. He was so sweet, friendly and fun. He remembered our names after not seeing him for awhile. He gave us a big hug when we left and invited us back. The hotel is decorated so beautiful, nothing over the top and very elegant. This hotel should be rated # 1 in Cancun . Do hesitate to go to this great resort. It is very reasonable priced. Normally you would pay twice as much for a resort of this quality.

Room Tip: Stay in the premier towers. They are right on the beach. It is right next to the premier pool. We...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family