This was our first time at this resort and it was great. The only complaint I have is that there is nothing really to keep the kids entertained besides the pool (which is too deep for my 8 y.o. to stand up in it) and the beach. They should have more activities planned and definetely a few ping-pong tables, shuffle boards, maybe a game room for the children.
The staff was excellent, courteous and very attentive to our needs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun