The Royal Sands is a beautiful hotel on a beach that looks like a postcard. The people are friendly and the service is excellent. We loved sitting on our balcony with a glass of wine while overlooking the pool and beach. It is a totally relaxing environment. We would eat breakfast outside on our balcony and lunch of fish tacos and guacamole on the beach under the thatched roof umbrellas. The only negative is that the spa services are quite overpriced! I would have loved to have gotten a massage but at 120 dollars it wasn't worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun