We had a great time at the Royal Sands and actually spoke to someone this morning about our experiences. We would highly recomment it to others. The people are very friendly and courteous. Our personal concierge Edwardo was extremely helpful with offering services with the golf packages. We were able to extend our stay one more day with no problem with the help fo Valerie. We enjoyed the Salsa lessons with Felix and the Spa was wonderful. We would definitely consider coming back to the Sands or trying one of ohter resorts in the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun