US$ 296
US$ 482
US$ 340
HotelsClick
11,723 results
All reviewssmash barrock starzen restaurantlegendary membersrock sparock royaltymarket buffetfoam partyresort creditvacation plannersbrazilian steakhouseentertainment staffocean viewkids clubpresidential suitepool barmichael jackson show
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had a great family trip at the Hard Rock. Ages varied from 5 to 60 and there was something for everyone. The resort credits were great. I have read complaints about them but how do you complain about only paying 20 percent for a service. The Kids club was amazing , the staff was friendly.
Tips : Rent the cabana on the beach you get amazing service, a place to relax and enjoy the beach and with your credits its 30 dollars. The beach is wonderful but not a place to snorkel. Go to the vacation planners they are very helpful and it will save you time. Use the bus system when you can. They pick you up right out front and take you to the hotel zone, shopping, walmart etc for about a dollar.
If there is a concert or activity at the Riviera Hard Rock , Hard Rock will bus you there and back. You cant go wrong with the Hard Rock

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Amber M

First of all thank you for your review; I ‘am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your holidays at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. Also happy to hear that you had an excellent stay, I appreciate you shared your family vacation experience with us, also want to thank you for all the kind remarks looking forward to see you on your next visit, we are ready to roll out the red carpet for our super rock stars!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We spent a week here with our adult son and his girlfriend . It is our second time at Hard Rock. (first visit was at Hard Rock Punta Cana)Our rooms had great ocean views and since it was on a corner, the balcony was extra large which we enjoyed a lot! We also really liked the increased resort credit which allowed unlimited spa and golf . My rating is due to The food and service here is only so- so. We are Palace Resort ( Moon, Beach, Playacar, etc) members and are comparing the service and food to what we have experienced at Palace Resorts. At Hard rock though! I would like to give praise to Victor at the check in desk who truly cared to help us out when we did not want the noisy Rooms they first placed us at- he went above and beyond to help us with a great attitude. Wish they had more staff with his attitude of giving great service.
the beach here is beautiful! Many Shades of blue, not weedy at all, lots of waves ,but lifeguard on duty. Again, if you are not picky on food or service quality, this is a great fun location.

Room Tip: Higher up, better view. Lagoon view ok ,but ocean view much better.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sonny L
Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Appreciated Sonny L

Please, let me start off by apologizing for falling short of your expectations. One of the most important things I do every day is listening to our guest. I do this in many different ways, tripadvisor being one avenue. I thank you for your time and candor in bring your visit to my attention. I also want to thank you for all the awesomely kind remarks as well. by receiving feedback from our guest is how we manage to get better, I will review your concerns with our F&B manager, I appreciate that you shared your opinion
Once again, thank you for your time.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

TRULY A VIP treatment.Andy and Charly were our Guardian Angels.
We felt SAFE. (First were afraid to go, don't worry they take care of you) we had 9 children ages 2 to 11.
Food, rooms, activities,environment,kids club, beach, pool and best of all the SAFE, Warm and welcoming environment MADE US FEEL AT HOME.
Your friendly staff REALLY makes a difference. The minute we were picked up at the airport we felt treated as Royalty. The rooms were spotless. We were there for a family reunion and were assigned a family butler Andy in the Mornings and Charly in the afternoons. They
Helped us coordinate our daily activities. We did the Dolphin interaction, the submarine and snorkeling tour, visited the SPA daily. We enjoyed the nightly shows (different every day) Charlie our buttler, Andy another awesome help. Planned for us EVERYTHING. We celebrated our anniversary and our romantic dinner was unforgettable Andy and Charlie coordinated a surprise birthday party for my sister in Law with a dinner on the beach. GLORIOUS FOOD and EXCELLENT SERVICE. The chef went to check on us .
Our days started with the room service we programmed day 1, we received it punctually (green juice, tea, coffee, milk and sweet bread for the children) during breakfast there were 3 persons who helped us daily. Loic, Alvarito and Claudia in the Breakfast buffet area. (We visited all restaurants for dinner)
We want to Thank TONY who was tending to an event and we were with the children in the 3rd floor and from there I waved at him and he Personally went up and took our order and brought the food PERFECTLY!!!!
on the beach Leonardo had our Balinese Bed ready and would tend to us very kindly.
Bravisimo Bravo ;)

WE ARE READY FOR OUR NEXT Visit.

Room Tip: Beach Front Room is a Must.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex M

Appreciated Alex M

Thank you so much for the EXCELLENT review! I had a blast hearing and reading your kind comments, I am so pleased to hear that you were pampered by our staff service; happy as well to hear that you had enjoy your stay with your whole family, certainly you loved our rock n roll style!, looking forward to greet you back soon and ready to roll out the red carpet for our cherished rock stars!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a very lively place to visit. The staff was absolutely wonderful and made us feel special. Be aware that it is more of a "party" atmosphere, but not overly noisy either. The food around the pool area was amazing! Room service and concierge were extremely helpful. Vacation planners to plan excursions takes a good amount of time but all the tours we did were completely worth the money. We went for a much needed get away and it was completely stress free. Our every need was met. They also have an amazing service staff who did whatever they could to make things better for us. I would recommend to anyone looking to have a good time!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mary S

Thank you so much for your short and sweet review, I ‘m glad to hear how much you enjoyed your holidays at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, I appreciate that you shared your vacation experience and looking forward to pamper you on your next visit, we are ready to roll out the red carpet for our appreciated rock stars!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I cannot say enough about the Hard Rock in Cancun. My Husband and I traveled here with my young adult children and we all thoroughly enjoyed our week! The Rock Club (gym) was frequented by all. We often took classes taught by Genny and she did not disappoint! She made sure we worked off ever bit of the delicious food and drinks we enjoyed during the rest of the day. The vibe at the hotel is very lively with music constantly going. Overall we enjoyed ourselves very much and would recommend this to couples and families with older children.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Chris L

Appreciated Chris L

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review! I enjoy hearing and reading our loved guests comments and even more to hear that you were pleasantly enjoyed our staff service; certainly you love our rock n roll style! I appreciate that you shared your vacation experience. Thanks again for your comments and hope welcoming you back to the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.