57 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
$799
$799
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
$700
Priceline$799
Travelocity$799
ZenHotels.com$914
12,232 results
All reviews el mercado club tower candy shop dolphin pool trade winds zen spa french restaurant swim up room rooftop pool butler service all inclusive resort tacos private beach beautiful resort family vacation steak main pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2022

An excellent service and great facilities with great employees. Nothing would be better than this. I would recommend to friends I know in Vancouver for sure. I like every night show programs Hyatt running.

Reviewed 28 November 2022 via mobile

Just left from a long holiday weekend at Ziva! We booked on points and ended up upgrading to Turquoise Tower and so happy we did. Room was spacious, smelled amazing, and we loved the view. Our butler Emmanuel was great and attentive. While we didn’t use him much, he did bring a diffuser into our room, more pillows, and the juices we preferred in our mini bar. They also set up champagne, cake and balloons for my husbands birthday.

We loved Irma and Diego at Punta Vista, obviously the drinks were amazing and view spectacular. I think one of the days the drinks were flowing a little too smoothly Only complaint would be to have more upbeat music at the pool, just sounds like chill almost piano music (we’ve found this consistent with most Zivas we stay at, just our opinion) Pool party was fun with a good DJ and bubble party!

Food-
Tradewinds: not impressed, steaks tasted like they torched them with gas. The shrimp was good. The drinks at the end were a nice touch.

La Bastille: food was amazing! Would’ve went back if we had one more night. Had the filet and shrimp, mussels were also very good.

Moongate: we chose not to do hibachi as we only do that while traveling with our child. We thought the sushi was good, not very big rolls so order something else or multiple rolls. We ordered 4 rolls, tempura shrimp (so good), edamame and spring rolls all of which were great!

Lorenzo’s: Alejandro was a great waiter, so nice and informative. Brought us tequila and mezcal shots for our last night and educated us on the wine and tequila of Mexico. Food was good, service great. While waiting for a table we grabbed a snack outside at the grills they had set up and my husband said the brisket and sausage were amazing! He wished we had done dinner out there one night.

Tres cervazes: we spent a lot of time in the sports bar at night so we could watch college football. the burgers were great, pretzel a little dry. It was great being able to watch sports even in our room at night. The service was always great. We also had breakfast there 2 days and liked a sit down breakfast option. Buffet is just too much for me. We weren’t crazy about anything in the buffet.

Coffee shop: we had this every morning and every coffee we had was wonderful! Churros out front every morning was nice, they were delicious.

Chevys- had this for lunch today, burgers were good, milkshake was amazing! Glad we didn’t find this day 1

While we only went to Sasil and Juana margarita once both drinks we had from there were very good. We loved having a drink and sitting at the fire pits at night.

Cabana day- we got a cabana at Norte beach one day. It was fine, I don’t think we’d do a beach cabana again but we’d probably do a pool cabana. Had we known we were going to upgrade to TT we would’ve done one up there. We had Cabana 10, seemed really close to people just sitting on the beach, wish I would’ve done something a little farther down higher number wise just for more privacy. Thought the cabana food was very good, we got shrimp tacos, steak quesadilla, and shrimp salad. Ximena set the cabana up for me and was so sweet to bring my husband a card and bottle of tequila for his birthday.

The service was great all around! We love the Zivas and have been to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Cap Cana so I’m happy to offer any comparisons or information. I would definitely do TT again, and try some more things around the resort next time.

Used Friends Travel Cancun for transport and highly recommend them! Juan and Pancho were so nice. The free welcome drinks is a nice touch also! $65 round trip and on time, easy to find, and safe!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2022

Best location and best beach (no seaweed) for kids and adults. Excellent restaurants and facilities. Lot’s of activities and entertainment for all ages. 2 beaches and several pools. Highly recommended even after my 11th time

Reviewed 27 November 2022

It never feels crowded at Hyatt Ziva. There’s plenty of pool space and the beaches are expansive. We meet up with East Coast family for Thanksgiving every year. As the kids get older, the activities become greater. The staff goes out of their way to make every detail about the stay enjoyable. Everyone seems to be happy to work there, and the happiness makes the atmosphere so enjoyable and relaxing.

Reviewed 27 November 2022

We went to have a good family vacation but Manager ( Hoshi Prieto) threatened to kick us out of hotel if we don't pay $580 smoking fine and Hyatt locked out of our room.
We paid $580 but I am so frustrated about customer service of Hyatt, this is how Hyatt treat customer?? No courtesy heads up to customer and just lock the room?

I will never ever book Hyatt in my life.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends