Review Highlights

New York City, New York
Great customer service!

Reviewed 26 April 2016
lissaco

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2017

The guids of the horseback riding did not care how the horses walk and in which order or whether they fight with each other. Furthermore it was the most 2h horseback riding I ever did. No explainations during the ride by any of the personal, they just spoke spanish and that's it. Furthermore, they also did not care that many in the group had no idea how to ride or too causion for safety (no helms!!). It is really a tour not to be recommended and actually you should avoide it.
Moreover after the ride instead of being brought back directly to the hotel they try to force you to buy stuff at their bar and restaurant since the let you wait for more then an hour for the transportation. And lastly very unefficient and not very environmental friendly by taking the people back and forth from the riding place to their beach and back instead of doing it by bringing the people directly to the ranch.

1  Thank ednag205
Reviewed 24 March 2017

My boyfriend and I were visiting Cancun and booked the paradise snorkeling and catamaran tour with this company. It was $135 for two people and we paid via credit card when we booked the trip ahead of time. The morning of the trip we received a phone call in our hotel room from the company who told us that due to the weather, the trip had been canceled. We found this odd because it didn't rain or storm at all while we were there. We were given the option of rescheduling the trip for another day or receiving a refund. Since the day of the trip was our last full day in Cancun we had to choose the refund which the company said would be processed and put back on the credit card. It has been 18 days since the trip cancellation and we still have not received the refund. I have sent 3 e-mails and tried to call them on the phone but they haven't gotten back to me. I highly recommend booking with another company as this company is terrible and will just steal your money!

3  Thank Kcondidorio
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Last December I reserved "The Dancer" catamaran through Cancun Vista as part of my daughter's wedding weekend celebration scheduled for November 2016. Due to unforeseen circumstances, my daughter and her fiancé had to cancel their Mexico wedding and move it closer to home. Armando and others at Cancun Vista were very understanding and helpful, and they returned my deposit without hesitation. I will definitely use Cancun Vista again when booking excursions in the Cancun area! Every interaction I had with them was great! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I would like to begin by saying that is unfare to write a negative comment for a bad service that was given from a third party and not from this agency, I think people should put those comments on the provider profile.
We were in Cancun on our 2nd Honeymoon and they helped us to make it memorable: we booked (suggested by them) a romantic sunset dinner in a Spanish Galleon, great price and it includes sparkling wine and lobster, at the time of booking they asked me for my wife's favorite song and the saxophonist began to play it once we were sailing and asked us to dance on the deck. It was a great touch from Cancun Vista. They also suggested us a Couples Dolphin Swim and we booked it: our lifejackets had "honeymooners" printed on the back and they gave us a beautiful flower necklace hawaiian style, the activity was only for the two of us and it lasted about an hour, unfortunately pictures are very expensive, but we enjoy it a lot. The last tour that we took was a Party Boat to Isla Mujeres and it was so fun, it included light beakfast, reef snorkeling, domestic open bar and lunch, this Catamaran has a water-slide and diving board that we didn't use but other passengers had a lot of fun.
We would like to thank Cancun Vista they are very professional company.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

My wife and i booked a Camel ride through this company. My complaint has to do with transportation. After our camel ride, which was short, but enjoyable, we were ready to leave and get back to oue hotel. We finished our ride at 1om, it took two hours to get a ride out of there. I complained to Mariana, who communicated throughout the booking process. It has been three days and she has not responded at all. No apology, no explanation...silence. We were in Cancun for a b=very short time so every hour was important to us. Our time was not important to Cancun Vista.

2  Thank Ed I
Reviewed 18 February 2016

My husband and I and our two daughters (17 and 14) booked a horseback riding tour through Moon Palace Resort (on 2/12) and our Tour Guide Joel was wonderful! He was very descriptive with instructions and made sure we had a great time. He was the high part of our vacation. My daughters are still talking about him and the horses. I would highly recommend this tour with Joel! My daughters even came back the next day to thank him again! This tour is fun for beginners or experts. We are "experts" and truly enjoyed the horses, and Joel's humor. You don't have to like horses just to do this. Do not listen to the comments that it is dangerous! They are very nice calm horses and people use your common sense, they are animals. If you aren't comfortable on a horse wear one of their helmets. We would go back just for this experience again. Joel, Taylore and Kayla say "giddy up"!

2  Thank Kristi S
Reviewed 15 September 2015

My husband booked us the 'camel safari' through these guys, and it was an entertaining way to spend the afternoon. The van picked us up at our hotel (though about 20 minutes late) and whisked us to an eco park with scuba, camel rides, horseback riding and other activities. We were just doing the camel ride, so we climbed up on our camels and went on a short walk through the "jungle" (i.e. some trees on the side of the beach) and then stopped for a photo shoot on the beach before coming back. Before and after the ride, you wait at a bar, so bring some money for that and to buy your photos.

It was not the most adventurous experience, but it was a great photo op and an usual way to spend an afternoon.

2  Thank SNB42
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I booked the Paradise horseback riding excursion while we were in vacation in Riviera Maya. We were not disappointed:) the pickup can was on time and so was the drop off. Joel and a couple of his buddies were our tour guides and they were absolutely amazing! Joel was very witty and funny and made the whole experience that much more fun! My husband nor I had never ride a horse before so we were a little nervous, but the guys were very knowledgable and helpful!! We had a great time but our bodies were a little sore for a couple days afterwards, haha:) thank you guys again for such and awesome time!!

5  Thank rachelgarcia15
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I booked a horseback riding tour and missed the tour based on miscommunication on their part about pick up location. The company was unwilling to work with me on offering a reasonable discount or rescheduling. They simply directed me to their terms on the website and did not transfer me to their manager. They're obviously not in business for providing excellent customer service but profit only. I don't recommend booking unless you don't mind bad customer service.

5  Thank Erica G
Reviewed 29 April 2015

My coworker and I purchased some tours from Cancun Vista back in December. We had an easy transaction and great time. I spoke with Armando and he was wonderful with assisting me. I recently (March 14, 2015) called because my fiancé and I has decided to return to Mexico. I spoke with Armando and once again he helped me with choosing some tours. He sent me a quote after I gave my credit card information as agreed. However, I changed my mind about one of the excursions. I attempted to get an updated quote via email and later had to call a few times afterward before I realized I was being completely ignored. I sent an email saying thanks anyway and please do not charge my card. I did not receive an apology. It's as if I was dealing with two different companies.

2  Thank mrskashe