“Do not book with Cancun Vista!”
Review of Cancun Vista

Cancun Vista
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mayan ruins, ziplines in the jungle, snorkeling, sailing, and fishing for the big game, are just a few of the things you can do on vacation in Mexico's Caribbean. Your friends at Cancun Vista want to assist you in prearranging your activity plans and help create lifelong memories from your vacation in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or the Riviera Maya.
Reviewed 24 March 2017

My boyfriend and I were visiting Cancun and booked the paradise snorkeling and catamaran tour with this company. It was $135 for two people and we paid via credit card when we booked the trip ahead of time. The morning of the trip we received a phone call in our hotel room from the company who told us that due to the weather, the trip had been canceled. We found this odd because it didn't rain or storm at all while we were there. We were given the option of rescheduling the trip for another day or receiving a refund. Since the day of the trip was our last full day in Cancun we had to choose the refund which the company said would be processed and put back on the credit card. It has been 18 days since the trip cancellation and we still have not received the refund. I have sent 3 e-mails and tried to call them on the phone but they haven't gotten back to me. I highly recommend booking with another company as this company is terrible and will just steal your money!

2  Thank Kcondidorio

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Last December I reserved "The Dancer" catamaran through Cancun Vista as part of my daughter's wedding weekend celebration scheduled for November 2016. Due to unforeseen circumstances, my daughter and her fiancé had to cancel their Mexico wedding and move it closer to home. Armando and others at Cancun Vista were very understanding and helpful, and they returned my deposit without hesitation. I will definitely use Cancun Vista again when booking excursions in the Cancun area! Every interaction I had with them was great! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I would like to begin by saying that is unfare to write a negative comment for a bad service that was given from a third party and not from this agency, I think people should put those comments on the provider profile.
We were in Cancun on our 2nd Honeymoon and they helped us to make it memorable: we booked (suggested by them) a romantic sunset dinner in a Spanish Galleon, great price and it includes sparkling wine and lobster, at the time of booking they asked me for my wife's favorite song and the saxophonist began to play it once we were sailing and asked us to dance on the deck. It was a great touch from Cancun Vista. They also suggested us a Couples Dolphin Swim and we booked it: our lifejackets had "honeymooners" printed on the back and they gave us a beautiful flower necklace hawaiian style, the activity was only for the two of us and it lasted about an hour, unfortunately pictures are very expensive, but we enjoy it a lot. The last tour that we took was a Party Boat to Isla Mujeres and it was so fun, it included light beakfast, reef snorkeling, domestic open bar and lunch, this Catamaran has a water-slide and diving board that we didn't use but other passengers had a lot of fun.
We would like to thank Cancun Vista they are very professional company.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

My wife and i booked a Camel ride through this company. My complaint has to do with transportation. After our camel ride, which was short, but enjoyable, we were ready to leave and get back to oue hotel. We finished our ride at 1om, it took two hours to get a ride out of there. I complained to Mariana, who communicated throughout the booking process. It has been three days and she has not responded at all. No apology, no explanation...silence. We were in Cancun for a b=very short time so every hour was important to us. Our time was not important to Cancun Vista.

2  Thank Ed I
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2016

My husband and I and our two daughters (17 and 14) booked a horseback riding tour through Moon Palace Resort (on 2/12) and our Tour Guide Joel was wonderful! He was very descriptive with instructions and made sure we had a great time. He was the high part of our vacation. My daughters are still talking about him and the horses. I would highly recommend this tour with Joel! My daughters even came back the next day to thank him again! This tour is fun for beginners or experts. We are "experts" and truly enjoyed the horses, and Joel's humor. You don't have to like horses just to do this. Do not listen to the comments that it is dangerous! They are very nice calm horses and people use your common sense, they are animals. If you aren't comfortable on a horse wear one of their helmets. We would go back just for this experience again. Joel, Taylore and Kayla say "giddy up"!

2  Thank Kristi S