“Unique Camel Ride Experience”
Review of Cancun Vista

Cancun Vista
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mayan ruins, ziplines in the jungle, snorkeling, sailing, and fishing for the big game, are just a few of the things you can do on vacation in Mexico's Caribbean. Your friends at Cancun Vista want to assist you in prearranging your activity plans and help create lifelong memories from your vacation in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or the Riviera Maya.
Reviewed 15 September 2015

My husband booked us the 'camel safari' through these guys, and it was an entertaining way to spend the afternoon. The van picked us up at our hotel (though about 20 minutes late) and whisked us to an eco park with scuba, camel rides, horseback riding and other activities. We were just doing the camel ride, so we climbed up on our camels and went on a short walk through the "jungle" (i.e. some trees on the side of the beach) and then stopped for a photo shoot on the beach before coming back. Before and after the ride, you wait at a bar, so bring some money for that and to buy your photos.

It was not the most adventurous experience, but it was a great photo op and an usual way to spend an afternoon.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank SNB42

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I booked the Paradise horseback riding excursion while we were in vacation in Riviera Maya. We were not disappointed:) the pickup can was on time and so was the drop off. Joel and a couple of his buddies were our tour guides and they were absolutely amazing! Joel was very witty and funny and made the whole experience that much more fun! My husband nor I had never ride a horse before so we were a little nervous, but the guys were very knowledgable and helpful!! We had a great time but our bodies were a little sore for a couple days afterwards, haha:) thank you guys again for such and awesome time!!

Date of experience: September 2015
5  Thank rachelgarcia15
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I booked a horseback riding tour and missed the tour based on miscommunication on their part about pick up location. The company was unwilling to work with me on offering a reasonable discount or rescheduling. They simply directed me to their terms on the website and did not transfer me to their manager. They're obviously not in business for providing excellent customer service but profit only. I don't recommend booking unless you don't mind bad customer service.

Date of experience: June 2015
5  Thank Erica G
Reviewed 29 April 2015

My coworker and I purchased some tours from Cancun Vista back in December. We had an easy transaction and great time. I spoke with Armando and he was wonderful with assisting me. I recently (March 14, 2015) called because my fiancé and I has decided to return to Mexico. I spoke with Armando and once again he helped me with choosing some tours. He sent me a quote after I gave my credit card information as agreed. However, I changed my mind about one of the excursions. I attempted to get an updated quote via email and later had to call a few times afterward before I realized I was being completely ignored. I sent an email saying thanks anyway and please do not charge my card. I did not receive an apology. It's as if I was dealing with two different companies.

Date of experience: December 2014
2  Thank mrskashe
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 December 2014

We bought a tour to Chichen Itza in Cancun on this " TRAVEL AGENCY" if you can call it TRAVEL AGENCY. The worst experience ever. Cancun Vista Travel Agency is the WORST you can get as a travel agency. Our nightmare starts a 6am at the lobby of the hotel, they suppose to pick us up at this time in the morning, they show up at 8:45 am (2 hrs and 45 minutes late) then they took us to another place to wait until 10:30am. At this time we star our tour to Chichen Itza but surprisingly the guide said "we have to pick up another passenger at a different hotel; the people were not ready to depart then we wait 20 more minutes then they came, we the bus starts we crashed onto a truck. Guide said we will have another bus in about 30mins. The agency sent the bus, smaller than the other and some other people took our spots, we were spread in the bus, we were traveling with 4 kids but for them it that not matter, kid can travel by themselves. Before we arrive were we supposed to have lunch, the guide describe the restaurant as all you can eat but, it was a lay the poor quality food was restricted, we were begging for more. we continue and 20 min later the bus broke off. Then wait 45 min to be repair. Finally we arrive to Chichen Itza but the guide said, we may not enter to the park, the agency did not sent money to buy the tickets to enter the park. We came to an argument with the guide and finally we do not know how we get in at 430pm. The tour was in a rush, no time to see and detail the park , the visit to the cenote was also a 5mins visit and the come back to the bus. No time to eat a snack, no time to do anything else, only travel on a bus. We arrive at 11pm at the hotel starving, exhausted and frustrated. CANCUN VISTA IS THE WORST TRAVEL AGENCY EVER, DO NOT TAKE ANY TOUR WITH THEM YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Date of experience: August 2014