4 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$ 151
TravelocityUS$ 151
Orbitz.comUS$ 151
All reviews senor frogs tour guy beer pong privacy curtains free breakfast is drinking games breakfast was delicious taco place location is amazing hotel zone great place to stay min walk rooms are clean different activities super fun tacos hostel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This mazing place. What a great find! The staff here are the greatest!!! Especially Claudia, David and Edwin. Totally recommend. We booked a private room and it is top notch. The view is something else.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank justina h
Mayan Monkey, Propietario at Mayan Monkey Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Justina!

Thank you very much for choosing us as your home during your time in Cancun. Your positive feedback encourages us to continue working hard and improve every day for our travelers.

Thank you for the recommendations you share with our community.

Waiting for your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the most amazing time at Mayan Monkey! I met a lot of friends and the staff was so nice especially Edwin who introduced me to people and showed me a lot of fun places to visit! I can't wait to come back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ferpayan2

Hello Fer!

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Mayan Monkey and that you did new friends.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I definitely enjoyed my time at this hostel ! The environment with all people you get to know having fun with them, all days something different to do.
The hostel is really good located, breakfast included and room so comfortable.
I did amazing friends including the volunteer guys: Sofia, Claudia, Edwin, Dave
I have with me now as beautiful memory of everything I lived here. Perfect for traveling and have a really amazing time !

1  Thank beatrizmS4737BT

Hello Beatriz!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and that you got new friends with you.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Some friends visited this hostel a few years ago a greatly recommended it. Everything went great upon arrival, there's a super convenient bus stop right outside the hostel and we got to our shared room without issue. First thing we noticed was one of the two showers inside our room was out of service and being an 8 person room, it was annoying having to queue just to take a shower! (The other guests were super noisy late at night btw). On our fourth day a water leak caused the bathroom roof to collapse on top of one of the toilets, so on top of having just one shower we also had only one restroom available for the rest of our stay. People kept taking my food from the fridge (even if it was labeled with my name) and we honestly expected more from the included breakfast. I also looked forward to using the water slide my friends told me about but it seems it had been closed permanently. It's a great place to stay if you're looking to save some money and meet new people, but from my experience I'll definitely look for a different hostel next time.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank RafaelLC_60

Hello Rafael,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed meet new people and the fact of safe money while travelling.

We appreciate your sincere opinion, as well as your contribution so we can be a better hostel. On regards your feedback we´ll redirect this to the correspondent department to find solutions that improve the overall experience for every guests. We are optimizing some of our maintenance procedures to prevent structure demage in our facilities.

We hope this won´t be an impediment to visit us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This place is Real, easy going and peacefulle. The staff making sure you have unique moment. Have a drink with Edwin he gonna introduce to night life. Definitaly a lots going on at the Monkey hostal the best

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jameta2021

Hello Jameta,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the presence of our team. Your positive feedback encourages us to continue working hard and improve every day for our travelers.

We hope we see you again soon,