We went to Cancun for surgery and our stay at the Lagunamar was included in the package. Service was amazing and the rooms are very modern, clean, and spacious. They also store your luggage if you need to check out and back in. Check out Mercado 23 while you are here and stay away from Mercado 28. 28 is way overpriced. My only complaint about the hotel was the vendors on the way to the beach try to high pressure you into buying their crafts and goods. Just ignore them or bypass them and you will be fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin